1.    #1  
    Precentral (unofficial) or Precentral News (Unofficial)
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    Precentral News, although I think they would do better by adopting a forum view similar to Forums beta. The current mobile view for the forums is horrible.
    Are you aware that Precentral (Unofficial) opens Forums? You could configure it in the preference. I think it is a great app.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by activedodger View Post
    Are you aware that Precentral (Unofficial) opens Forums? You could configure it in the preference. I think it is a great app.
    I'm aware. It used to be that opening Precentral (unnoficial) opened the mobile version in the browser AND closed the app itself. So, it was just a launcher. Now it stays opened in the background.

The Precentral News (unofficial) opens everything within the app. It's more robust, but, frankly, it's slow to load comparatively and I'm thinking of dumping it.
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Precentral News (unofficial) for me at least, is the better app. I like how everything is integrated, and it doesn't open up the unnecessary second card for forums.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Exhaust the body, Proceed the mind, Cultivate the spirit
    my vote is for precentral news (unofficial) like the previous poster said everything is integrated into the app itself. Someone said the app is slow to load and I am not seeing that
    ...I prefer using the Pre|Central news.(unofficial) It does seem to take a little more time to load.(In my opinion) The presentation of the app is great, and is much more robust. However, I've notice that the links don't open on this app. I still won't give up the (full page site) when using my pre.

regards,
    Last edited by RUSH; 10/30/2010 at 04:22 PM.
    I ike PreCentral news better, however I pretty much just use NewsRoom & Forums Beta now.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    I use Precentral (Unofficial).
    Hi ! Thanks for your support! If you like precentral News app, check my new app in the app catalog "wiki browse & share" which uses the same navigation system as precentral news, for a great wikipedia browsing experience!

http://developer.palm.com/appredirect/?packageid=com.scienceapps.wikibrowseshare

Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    Hi ! Thanks for your support! If you like precentral News app, check my new app in the app catalog "wiki browse & share" which uses the same navigation system as precentral news, for a great wikipedia browsing experience!

Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

I just purchased the Wiki App. Another nicely created apps. Thanks Boucles0! You have fuelled my addiction to wikipedia...Cheers!

Added a nice review!

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    I use the precentral news app! (Great job) esp. if I want to read the forums. Otherwise, my app TechTray(Lite) suits my need for quick viewing of the headlines from precentral and other sites (main page loads faster)
    The one from ScienceApps is amazing. Really well done. Especially being able to increase font size.