Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    that HP is now silently stockpiling app's and are planning to have a large launch in conjunction with the release of webOS 2.0 and the PalmPre 2?

I don't know how realistic this is, but from a marketing standpoint a major drawback to the general public is a lack of app's, regardless of the quality. Some platforms have so many more, but many of those thousands are just crap.

With the resources to pull it off, just not sure if they had the foresight. Just curious...
    Quote Originally Posted by skutcka View Post
    that HP is now silently stockpiling app's and are planning to have a large launch in conjunction with the release of webOS 2.0 and the PalmPre 2?

I don't know how realistic this is, but from a marketing standpoint a major drawback to the general public is a lack of app's, regardless of the quality. Some platforms have so many more, but many of those thousands are just crap.

With the resources to pull it off, just not sure if they had the foresight. Just curious...
    i was thinking the same thing...

hp themselves have said to have had an internal app making contest...

but i believe they are pushing developers to make apps for webos, as they need them for their enterprise market.

will they be released in conjunction with 2.0? we can only hope