Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    I'm on Mission 2 and can't figure out how to switch to the Drop Bombs for taking out the tanks. Any help?
    lol sorry...i had a hard time with vertigo and this game, so I never made it that far
    swipe weapons left and right I think
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    that was it! Thanks Patrick!
    lol, yup!
    another question. The game advertises multi player over wifi. That wouldn't work playing cross platform...would it?
    Can this be used on a Pixi?
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    another question. The game advertises multi player over wifi. That wouldn't work playing cross platform...would it?
    It would be really cool if it did. Get a friend and try it out. Tell us if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitenone View Post
    Can this be used on a Pixi?
    It probably does if the Pixi is running webOS 1.4.5. Can someone here confirm? You could also contact Gameloft and ask them.
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGP View Post
    I'm on Mission 2 and can't figure out how to switch to the Drop Bombs for taking out the tanks. Any help?
    You can drop bombs? I always fly low and take them out with missiles. Would explain why it took me something like 20 tries to beat that level!
    I tried multiplayer over WiFi. Doesn't work.

My brother's iPhone can't detect my game at all. I can see his game, but I can't join. : /.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    I tried multiplayer over WiFi. Doesn't work.
    i was afraid of that. dont know if webos can even do it with other webos devices...?