what exactly does this app do?
    A good calendering app with initial roots in Winmo. I am using it on my iPad and its pretty good. Hope it comes to webOS.
    Wow, looks very nice. I hope they have taken the time to make it look as good on webOS. I noticed a Google map in a screen shot -- is that embedded in the app or a link-out?
    That's great news. Even greater new would be Datebk for WebOS...;-)
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    +1
    This looks cool. I can't wait to check it out. Hopefully soon.
    I was tweeting to the developer seems develpement started a month ago! So hopefully it's ready at 2.0 release! Also asked him what were his thoughts on webOS's outlook, and if he thought HP could make webOS a major player? This is what he said:

@bullonparade85 I am not yet sure. I kind of hope so though.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    For the brief week I needed a new phone before my 2nd hand Centro came when I switched to Verizon, I had a Blackberry Storm. Go ahead and laugh. Finding the calendar and address book so lacking compared to my previous PalmOS Agendus, I tried Pocket Informant. It was not much better. Ubercalendar is quite good in comparison. Keeping my fingers crossed that Pocket Informant for WebOS is better than it was for Blackberry.
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)