Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Epocrates replied to a post on their facebook wall stating that there will be an update in December to Epocrates Rx, and an email will be sent to subscribers with information about their plans for webOS.
    do you have the link?
    Epocrates Inc. | Facebook

It's about halfway down the page.
    thanks.

very encouraging.

couple that with all the news from dev day, and the future looks bright again.
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    starting to look more encouraging. Maybe I'll send my android phone back. I sure miss WebOS!
    << Thread Renamed >> (based on most recent posts)
    Quote Originally Posted by rezk84 View Post
    Epocrates Inc. | Facebook

It's about halfway down the page.
    Dunno why the link doesn't work for me. Takes me to my FB homepage.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    Here's the important part: "Hi Gina, we appreciate you letting us know your situation, thanks for checking in with us. Next month, we will provide a clinical content update for Epocrates Rx for Palm webOS. Please watch your inbox for an email in early December, which will include detailed information on future plans for the platform."
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    Try logging out of Facebook and try the link.

Here is an excerpt of the relevant text:

================================================

Gina Schueneman I recently let my subscription run out because Epocrates Essentials is not available on the Palm Pre...any plans to launch on the Pre?

November 17 at 5:21pm Like Comment View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Epocrates Inc. Hi Gina, we appreciate you letting us know your situation, thanks for checking in with us. Next month, we will provide a clinical content update for Epocrates Rx for Palm webOS. Please watch your inbox for an email in early December, which will include detailed information on future plans for the platform.
    Friday at 11:32am .
    =================================================
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    If I recall correctly in Phil McKinny talk, he specifically mentioned discussions on medical apps as one of the enterprise apps that he was discussing. That may or may not have included Epocrates but medical apps are on HP's radar.
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    I like the thread rename, and the news that Classic may not be so dead yet in WebOS2! After lots of frustration with my Android phone, I think I will be returning it in the next couple days before the 30 day satisfaction period is up.

Classic on webOS 2.0 made possible thanks to webOS 1.4.5 Doctor, homebrew ingenuity | PreCentral.net
    The "Classic on 2.0" from what I can tell seems far from a sure thing, but does at least give a little to hang on to...
    My device history:

- Jim J.

Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Epocrates doesn't just do free med or even paid apps. They do CME, they are developing EMR (elec medical record or EHR), they do have targeted ads. I like the webOS implementation of epocrates.
    I have iphone 4 and actually prefer webOS version except for lack of autoupdating.
    In my hospitals, android and iphone dominate. (>30 + year olds like BB also)
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    Epocrates now exiting WebOS, hopefully not permanently. See other thread this topic....
    Quote Originally Posted by BBooDoc View Post
    Epocrates now exiting WebOS, hopefully not permanently. See other thread this topic....
    Thanks for noting that. Will close this thread.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234