Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by guilledil View Post
    Looks like the guys in the webOS app catalog take their time to approve updates... I just checked my Pre3 and no still update to 1.10.2014

btw... thank you for supporting the webOs version of this wondeful app. I am Peru and earthquakes are very common so they always are a topic of conversation!
    Looks like they approved it on 8.28.2014 . Enjoy!
    guilledil and hrhoades like this.
    Funciona perfec

Enviado desde palm pre2 usando foros
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Thanks to developer for updating this app!
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    An old version (no maps) was working great after your fix earlier this year. However, the late August fails installation on my Pre3. Thoughts?
    Rnp likes this.
    works perfect on my pre2. thanks for the application. There is the possibility to change the language to Spanish?

Enviado desde mi MB860 usando Tapatalk 2
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    An old version (no maps) was working great after your fix earlier this year. However, the late August fails installation on my Pre3. Thoughts?
    Not sure what would cause that. Since i dont even have a pre or pre2 or 3 to test this on. Reaching out to the developer community for help.....im guessing this is a palm/hp issue since very little was changed in the app in the update
    the last update works perfect on my Pre 2 and Pre 3, the only comment would be that in the map screen the location bubbles do not appear complete but otherwise it works niceeee
    Dell Axim X5 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Tungsten T3 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Treo Pro + MicroSD 4GB -> Palm Pre 2 (Lost it) -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Pre 3
    Quote Originally Posted by guilledil View Post
    the last update works perfect on my Pre 2 and Pre 3, the only comment would be that in the map screen the location bubbles do not appear complete but otherwise it works niceeee
    same here. Looks fine on TP.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    same here. Looks fine on TP.
    thanks everyone remember also we have iOS and Android versions of the same name
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I downloaded more apps, and then re-downloaded What's Shaking, and now installs and works like a charm. Thanks for a great app!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12