1.    #1  
    is there an app that will convert .rar files or zip files directly in my webos phone
  2.    #2  
    anyone?
    Do a search for Terminal to zip/unzip manually.

Jason is, i believe working on this for future iterations of Internalz but for now youll have to use the terminal app to do it manually
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

4.    #4  
    okay. thanks android has an app which is super cool i just wish i could do the same on my pre
    youll be able to soon!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

I found a way to unzip in the forums but it was a little complex (for me) I prob could do it but didn't feel like taking the time. I think it's coming soon to internalz... Tonight I saved a couple pages to relego, then I got my stuff later on the pc.
  7.    #8  
    omg so sweet! i cant wait!
    Not really complicated at all to unzip/zip via Terminal. I just like to make my instructions very thorough, which due to post length may make it appear complicated. Blame it on the perfectionist within me, I don't like for there to be further questions because I didn't explain the process well enough in layman's terms.
    Last edited by NachoB; 10/25/2010 at 05:52 AM.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    im using "Classic" and in classic im using "Resco Explorer" to unzip and zip files easily.
    Classic is a Palm OS emulator for WebOS.