1.    #1  
    Is there a way to avoid contact scync by using facebook?

I don't want 500 useless contacts on my adress book but I want to use facebook.
    the first time it made webos unusable, extremely slow.
    Quote Originally Posted by sagagx View Post
    Is there a way to avoid contact scync by using facebook?

I don't want 500 useless contacts on my adress book but I want to use facebook.
    the first time it made webos unusable, extremely slow.
    Go to contacts then preferences & accounts, and delete your facebook account. Note: your facebook app will still work as usual.. but you won't have those 500 useless contacts. :-D

Best regards.
  3.    #3  
    awsome! problem solved.
    Thanks, I had same problem, but not matter now
    Quote Originally Posted by furygoalbrtis39 View Post
    Moderator?
    hmmm, what? Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by furygoalbrtis39 View Post
    Moderator?
    Hello?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Hello?
    Not tryin to be a snitch or something but shouldn't this thread be in the Apps and Software Section?
    Last edited by furygoalbrtis39; 12/28/2010 at 12:07 PM.
    PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
    when I first got my pre, that was my initial response.... and then I discovered Universal Search/Just type. I've got a million contacts but it doesnt really matter.
    Is there a way to make the app only sync with your palm contacts, yet also have it not add all the facebook contacts?
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MekkelRichards View Post
    Is there a way to make the app only sync with your palm contacts, yet also have it not add all the facebook contacts?
    That's what I want too, however it is all or nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garage91 View Post
    when I first got my pre, that was my initial response.... and then I discovered Universal Search/Just type. I've got a million contacts but it doesnt really matter.
    I went through this exact process. At first having tons of contacts from different sources bothered me, but now I think it's awesome.

The best part is that I never ever have to even look at the huge list. I just type and get what I need.