1.    #1  
    Does this College Football Live have the Big Sky Conference?

Such as the Montana Grizzlies and Bobcats?

Thanks
    Curtis
    The app only includes the Division 1A conference, so those teams are not available currently. We hope to add extra conferences in the future, but it is unlikely in the short term.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    I have used the app (and others) for months without any real hitch other than those identified in the posts. Today, I noticed that the sounds were not working (yes I checked the Sound and preferences about 5 times) and also that the blink notifications were not working. I have never had an issue with either of these functions.

Note: The Vibrate feature does work every time there is a score. The green highlighting of a team scoring does not work on the college football as it has until last week (although that may be a setting) but it does work on my NBA baskets Live! app

I updated my basketball live (NBA) and Coll. football live in the past week and I think it is since the last update that I have had an issue. HAs anyone else experienced this?

I purchased 4 sports separately rather than the complete package (in case that matters)
    Last edited by gkouri; 11/13/2010 at 10:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gkouri View Post
    I have used the app (and others) for months without any real hitch other than those identified in the posts. Today, I noticed that the sounds were not working (yes I checked the Sound and preferences about 5 times) and also that the blink notifications were not working. I have never had an issue with either of these functions.

Note: The Vibrate feature does work every time there is a score. The green highlighting of a team scoring does not work on the college football as it has until last week (although that may be a setting) but it does work on my NBA baskets Live! app

I updated my basketball live (NBA) and Coll. football live in the past week and I think it is since the last update that I have had an issue. HAs anyone else experienced this?

I purchased 4 sports separately rather than the complete package (in case that matters)
    Can you double check that you have the alarm bell icon set (it should be yellow) next to your favorite teams? If the alarm is not on, then you will not receive score alerts.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    I re-checked and every team (12+) has it. HAs anyone mentioned this problem? Any chance there is something with my phone in particular.

I am a fairly knowledgeable user (extensive Homebrew etc) but have not made any changes to the phone or even downloaded any new apps (except for yours) for the past few weeks.
    UPDATE: When I trie to change the ringtone (eg from Triangle to Shimmer) I am unable to hear the tone when accessing it through the Moresolutions CFootball app. I was able to change it without a problem on my messaging as part of my troubleshooting BUT when I go into Sounds and preferences and try to listen to those different tones prior to selectin one I cannot. This leads me to believe something else may be a problem.

Having said that, I can change and hear different tones in my Messaging app. I can also see blink notifications when email and calls are missed but I cannot see those blink notifications with either of my Moresolutions apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by gkouri View Post
    UPDATE: When I trie to change the ringtone (eg from Triangle to Shimmer) I am unable to hear the tone when accessing it through the Moresolutions CFootball app. I was able to change it without a problem on my messaging as part of my troubleshooting BUT when I go into Sounds and preferences and try to listen to those different tones prior to selectin one I cannot. This leads me to believe something else may be a problem.

Having said that, I can change and hear different tones in my Messaging app. I can also see blink notifications when email and calls are missed but I cannot see those blink notifications with either of my Moresolutions apps.
    When you're changing the ringtone in the football app, does the preview work before you select it? If not, then you're hitting a weird webOS bug that I haven't seen before. That ringtone selection page is controlled by Palm, not us.

Another thing that changed a few weeks ago is that ringtones are not played if the ringer switch is off. Instead, you should just get a vibrate.

Lastly, the app uses the media volume setting (same as playing music), not the normal ringer setting, which is used by the messaging and preferences apps. Can you try playing songs from the music app? The infamous headphone jack bug would definitely affect our apps too.

Find us on Facebook