Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    The Spotify app seems to have made it to some of the Palm app catalogs (UK & Spain). Spotify out now on webOS! | webOSroundup

I would love to get this on my Pre as well!! This is what keeps me from going premium with Spotify. But I can't download the app, even when it is free (the app itself is, it requires a pro Spotify subscription to use though). I can't even find it with IPK Fetcher. Or does that have a delay of a day or so....
    It seems to be up on the IPK fetcher now.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Its in the app catalog but I in USA and it says not available for your country. I think it may be available only in UK
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Downloaded it but realized it requires premium account, like all other mobile versions, so it just won't let me log in.
    Too much expensive for me, and my data plan is only 300mb/month , so for me it is not worth it

--Sent using Tap@Talk for webOS
    Show must go on...
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Yes, I grabbed it from IPK fetcher. Let's give this a try.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Never mind, got myself a premium account and it works. Cool!!!!
    Last edited by spud101; 10/23/2010 at 06:17 AM.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Its in the app catalog but I in USA and it says not available for your country. I think it may be available only in UK
    It is also available in Spain

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums Beta
    Show must go on...
    If anyone has used it, can you post a review with screenshots or a video? I'm in the US so I can't use it. Even though I can download it, you still need a premium account to be able to use it.
    Arf, that only available for the premium users .
    I'm from the Netherlands and I have bought myself a German Palm Pre and a Palm Pixi Plus. I don't have paid app catalogue because I activated in the Netherlands. I have Spotify for a couple of weeks now and I've just signed up for Spotify Premium 9.99 p/m.

Today I downloaded the Spotify app with "IPK Fetcher" and it worked! On both the Pixi and the Pre.
    I've made some screenshots off the app and I want to share them with you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: png 1.png (42.7 KB, 30 views)
    • File Type: png 2.png (51.5 KB, 23 views)
    • File Type: png 3.png (59.8 KB, 23 views)
    • File Type: png 4.png (153.7 KB, 18 views)
    • File Type: png 5.png (92.2 KB, 18 views)
    • File Type: png 6.png (137.5 KB, 16 views)
    • File Type: png 7.png (62.0 KB, 15 views)
    • File Type: png 8.png (66.5 KB, 14 views)
    • File Type: png 9.png (69.5 KB, 13 views)
    • File Type: png 10.png (85.9 KB, 13 views)
    Part 2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It's looking very nice. The only things that seemed a little confusing to me were the Preferences scene and how the player controls follow you when you look up artist information, etc. Besides that, it looks like a good app.
    I live in Norway, where Spotify is supported, but have a Pre that was activated in the US. How do I get Spotify?
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    It's looking very nice. The only things that seemed a little confusing to me were the Preferences scene and how the player controls follow you when you look up artist information, etc. Besides that, it looks like a good app.
    Music keeps playing when you are looking for music, the icon in the left corner (music note) brings you to the "Now Playing" screen.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by olebl View Post
    I live in Norway, where Spotify is supported, but have a Pre that was activated in the US. How do I get Spotify?
    I live in Sweden and I used Ipk fetcher to get it.
    I've got this app up and running in the UK and it has just replaced my music player (sorry Remix). I love the fact that you can sync your music over WiFi, download and store music to your phone, and the notification music controls (like the default player) are a nice touch too. The only issue I have is that it doesn't pause the music when bluetooth is disconnected. I use my Pre in the car as my music player, and usually the music pauses when I switch off my engine (and hence my stereo), but the spotify app switches to the phone's speaker instead
    Howdy folks, just wanted to bring this to your attention:

Spotify Signs First U.S. Music Deal with Sony [REPORT]

Looks like spotify might finally be coming to the U.S. I wonder when their app will come...
    OK, I have had a few problems so far with this app on my Pre -. Firstly, I've run into glitches where when I go to my playlist, the screen keeps going from dark grey to white (meaning the songs are available to listen to). This keeps happening. I try logging in and out, and nothing. The only think that works for me is to reinstall the app from the WebOS catalog. I do have a premium account btw. Also, how do I resort the Starred songs, and how do I know if I already sent a song to friend? I thought there would be an icon stating that I sent that song to someone just like the starred icon. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.