Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Don't know of this has been seen yet, but I found this over on XDA-Developers site for Android, but it also works for web-os. Load up Angry Birds and go to the world select screen. Center a locked world on the sceen. Swipe Angry Birds closed. Load Angry Birds back up and when the “Play” button appears tap it as fast as you can. Great success! You should be inside the locked worlds stage select screen. To keep it unlocked just pass the first world. Enjoy!

The credit doesn't belong to me, I just found it and tried it on my Palm...and it worked.
    Saw this too and actually did it differently.

Started Angry Birds and immediately started tapping start. That unlocked the third world.
    I haven't been able to make it work. Any links?

but, a few weeks ago I went back and redid all of the first world to have at least two stars for each one. I had already passed every level in the game. Once I did that in the first world, every level in world 2 is now locked and some in world 2 are now locked and must be beaten before I can go back to world 3. But, some of the world 2 levels are different than before. Ever see anything like that?

b
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 10/22/2010 at 09:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post

but, a few weeks ago I went back and redid all of the first world to have at least two stars for each one. I had already passed every level in the game. Once I did that in the first world, every level in world 2 is now locked amd can't be played. Ever see anything like that?
    A bug masquerading as a pig.

Anyway, here's you link:
    Didn't work for my daughter's Pre. Mine are already unlocked. If I close and reload AngryBirds to fast, I get a tmc error...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post

but, a few weeks ago I went back and redid all of the first world to have at least two stars for each one. I had already passed every level in the game. Once I did that in the first world, every level in world 2 is now locked and some in world 1 are now locked and must be beaten before I can go back to world 2. Ever see anything like that?

Yes I have. this has happened to me but I wasn't sure if it was the battery dying on me that caused it, or a bug in the game. I wasn't able to recreate the bug. I wasn't redoing my levels, just playing normally, when my battery died during another game, I was set back quite a bit in ABirds...
    did you see new levels as you redid the worlds? It possible that they aren't new because my daughter played through some of them. And yes, she had the battery die while playing so maybe that was it. Thanks.
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 10/22/2010 at 09:41 AM.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    It totally worked for me! Unfortunately my save was lost when I got my new phone -I gotta retry to Save/Restore when I Doctor again, but at least now I skip around a bit! haha
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Cool. It worked like a charm for me.
    Cheaters!!! =)
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, “I don't need to drink to have fun.” Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    Cheaters!!! =)
    Ya know it! This was a great find for me since I already finished the game. Unfortunately I had to reset my phone ands lost it all. Now I just play to pass time.
    Many thanks for the tips.
    I've completed all the levels but I'd like to unlock the ones in the Golden Eggs.