1.    #1  
    If you haven't heard of this game, google it! I played this on my friend's iPhone today for a few minutes because he wouldn't stop playing it, and it is CRAZY ADDICTIVE and so much fun! We need to send the developer emails or something so we can get this for WebOS!
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I just tried this game on someone's iThing. It is pretty cool, I want it.

I'm really starting to get PO'ed about webOS being left behind.
    Sprint Palm Pre 1.4.5 @ 1G
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    I emailed the developer about porting cut the rope to webOS a week or two ago, and they replied saying they are looking at porting the game to other platforms, but not sure which ones yet, i'm sure if enough people email them, webOS could be one of them platforms

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Typical response... Makes you wonder if they are being paid to NOT port over. Especially considering it is almost VERBATIM no matter which dev you talk to. Maybe they have a template "we are considering blah,blah,blah"
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Typical response... Makes you wonder if they are being paid to NOT port over. Especially considering it is almost VERBATIM no matter which dev you talk to. Maybe they have a template "we are considering blah,blah,blah"
    That's because it's the most polite way of saying "no, we really have no plans to port our software to webOS but please keep us in mind if you ever switch to a platform we do support."
    I would to have this game on my Pre.
    You can see the write-up and video demo of the game HERE.
    Looks fun
    this game looks like another highly addictive time killer.....that I want!
    I just emailed the guys who made Tilt tolive, my personal favorite iOS game. And yep, no plans of porting to webOS.