Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    I see here that Asphalt 5 HD is now in the catalog. One question, if I update my apps when I go home, will this one update (I have purchased Asphalt 5 over the summer)? And if so, will it work now or is the 1.4.5 bug still an issue?

I know the answer is "just try it and find out" but I'm at work all day in Verizon territory, so no data available until I get home tonight.
    I don't know, I saw the update this morning and have it updated. Haven't tried it out yet. I am assuming that if you have already installed the Emergency FStab Fixer, which sorts out the bug for the 1.4.5 update, then it should work fine...just tried it out, works fine, and I bought it a long time ago too.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    As long as you're on the same profile you bought it on then yes you can update. Judging by the newest reviews, I think the they fixed the bugs from 1.4.5.
    i hope this update makes it so you can unlock the last car
    After trying a couple of times, mine updated fine.
    Mine updated and plays just fine!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    I can't find what are the new features for this version? why HD ?
    This new version fixes the game for people that didn't have the fstab fixer after updating to 1.4.5. From reading the reviews it seems the game would crash and wasn't playable but now it's fixed. As for the HD part, I don't know why but gameloft is just slapping that on most of their games.
    Probably because those games now exist in "HD" / iPhone 4 resolution as well, and HD sells well.

As soon as that Roadrunner HD is out, maybe those users can actually get the HP part to work
    If it is indeed using the iPhone 4 resolution (640x960 -- being landscape, this is the resolution), it will scale down to 320x480 on the Pre, but it will look really good because it uses higher resolution graphics.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenMan View Post
    This new version fixes the game for people that didn't have the fstab fixer after updating to 1.4.5. From reading the reviews it seems the game would crash and wasn't playable but now it's fixed. As for the HD part, I don't know why but gameloft is just slapping that on most of their games.
    Yep, updated last night and it works fine.