1.    #1  
    I never tried to open a PDF until today, but I can't find a PDF viewing app. I thought for sure Webos came with it, but i can't see it anywhere, and its not listed in my apps installed. Checked App Catalog and Preware, and can't find anything there other than paid apps. Tried opening a PDF through Internalz, says that nothing is associated with PDF's.

Where'd my PDF viewer go, and how do I get it back? WebOS 1.4.5 on Bell Mobility Pre
    Corey Quilliam
    Palm Pre - Bell Mobility

Pre Drop Count: 1
    Current Damage: None

Accessories:
    - BSE Front Skin (meh, could be better)
    Should be "PDF View", unless it's been deleted somehow. May just have to wait for QuickOffice.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    just start typing pdf and let universal search find it. if not, I think the repair utility will put it back. there is also a preware patch available that will prevent you from deleting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Should be "PDF View", unless it's been deleted somehow. May just have to wait for QuickOffice.
    QuickOffice is going to be the default PDF viewer for WebOS 2.0? I think currently it is not part of Documents to go. But I could be wrong...
    Quote Originally Posted by cquilliam View Post
    I never tried to open a PDF until today, but I can't find a PDF viewing app. I thought for sure Webos came with it, but i can't see it anywhere, and its not listed in my apps installed. Checked App Catalog and Preware, and can't find anything there other than paid apps. Tried opening a PDF through Internalz, says that nothing is associated with PDF's.

Where'd my PDF viewer go, and how do I get it back? WebOS 1.4.5 on Bell Mobility Pre
    perhaps you have the same problem as the following?

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...f-view-me.html
  6.    #6  
    Just ran the repair utility, didn't fix the issue

Checked universal search, nothing matching PDF

So, I guess I'll have to either doctor, or wait until 2.0. PDF isn't imperative to me right now, so I can wait. Thanks for the help people.
    Corey Quilliam
    Palm Pre - Bell Mobility

Pre Drop Count: 1
    Current Damage: None

Accessories:
    - BSE Front Skin (meh, could be better)
  7.    #7  
    SOLVED

Found this thread.

1. Launched Jason's Internalz
    2. Navigated to /var/luna/data
    3. Menu->Preferences->Show hidden (YES)