Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    for some reason when I get a notification and click on it...it opens a web page instead of opening in the facebook app...is this happening to any1 eles? If soo y is it doin this?
    Facebook recently made changes to the way their notifications are handled, and it has messed up Palm's app. Palm is actively working on a fix. Facebook Beta 1.4.0 just came out today, Facebook 1.3.1 should be out soon as well.

http://www.precentral.net/facebook-b...preps-webos-20

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    thanx..does the new beta app fix that
    this has already been asked numerous times.
    Quote Originally Posted by sth fatal View Post
    thanx..does the new beta app fix that
    I have not had issue with this problem today, the official release notes do not address this issue specifically.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    The official version has been updates as well. The problem seems to be fixed.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    I'm getting the same issue. I've updated and I'm still having my phone open a new card and going to the actual facebook website instead of just opening up in the facebook beta client.
    I'm using the official version.
    im using official client and no dice.. web page not app , opening on notifications... (im talking about notifications while im in app not notifications with app closed)
    I'm using the official version and noticed that sometimes it shows double posts... I start at the top and scroll down, after a while all the posts repeat. I can scroll back up to the first posting so I know it's not just jumping me back to the top.
    Has this same issue and seems fixed as of today since i downloaded 1.4 now in the App Catalog (not Beta)
    Treo 650 > HTC Mogul > HTC Touch Diamond > BB Curve > Palm PRE > HTC Evo + BB Bold
    im not in beta and Have1.4 Full

Isaac
    FB hasn's direct link? I must sign in App Catalog to get it... but I can't sign in it