1.    #1  
    So I have seen that Tweetdeck has put out an Android app, and have seen a video review of it. It looks very cool and well done. I tried to start up a conversation with the Tweetdeck guys on twitter about a possible #webOS app, and this was the reply from @richardbarley, the Community Manager for Tweetdeck:

@headgamer Glad you like the Android app. Sorry, no plans for a WebOS version tho I'm afraid... #webOS

I forwarded the tweet to @rahulsood... think there's any way to change their minds? Just curious...
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Has Tweetdeck so much more to offer than the already tens of current webOS twitter apps?
  3.    #3  
    From the looks of the Android app, it looks like it does twitter, facebook, foursquare, and linkedin all in one app. It's just convergence is all... I personally love my Twee and Foursquare app, and Facebook Beta is acceptable... but if three apps can become one, it's worth taking a look at.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Fair enough. Let's see if the team will get convinced then when Palm / HP is relaunched at CES
    I actually hate Tweetdeck on my desktop, the version on the iPhone wasn't as bad, however, I compltely prefer the apps on webOS to it.

From what I understand, Tweetdeck is looking to create a web version of their app to avoid developing for multiple platforms. Which leaves people with two options: hope HP pays them to develop it or hope webOS becomes popular.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Not really feelin Tweetdeck. I use it on my desktop only because I cant stand when my Twitter updates read "via web" lol! I would rather use Foursquare, Bad Kitty, Facebook independently on my phone anyway. Tweetdeck is pretty much just status updater for all the major social networking sites. Nothing really revolutionary.
    Exhaust the body, Proceed the mind, Cultivate the spirit
    i personally like tweetdeck for the desktop one of my most used applications. Stays open all the time. like headgamer said its a convenience factor. they may not be reinventing the wheel but it still useful to some
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!