1.    #1  

I have played all 9 versions of the X-Plane FlightSIM's being sold in the Palm App Store. I love each game a lot, but I would really love for there to be some new simulators. So if the iPhone has some versions of X-Plane that The WebOS doesn't yet have, then those iPhone versions may have a chance of coming over to the WebOS soon. If the versions on both the WebOS and iPhoneOS are the same, then no new FlightSIM's are on there way. Or at least not from Laminar.

The WebOS has 9 X-Plane FlightSIM's for sale in the Palm App Store. How many does iPhoneOS have? If the iPhoneOS does have different versions, what are they called and what type of flying is it setup for?

X-Plane 9
    X-Plane Airliner
    X-Plane Carrier
    X-Plane Extreme
    X-Plane Glider
    X-Plane Racing
    X-Plane Helo
    X-Plane Space Shuttle
    X-Plane Apollo

Last edited by the2ndflood; 10/16/2010 at 09:23 PM.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

I read somewhere that the developer was stoping making Pre games, I hope I'm wrong
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    I read somewhere that the developer was stoping making Pre games, I hope I'm wrong

Your right. I had sent the company an email and they wrote me back that they are not going to make anymore WebOS games. The games that are in the store are the only ones they are going to be offering. They said they decided to stop making FlightSIM's after the sales for the WebOS were so much lower then when they get on the iPhond. What's kind of cool about the email they sent me, is that they don't currently offer X-Plane on the Android OS. So the company must have seen some upside in dealing with Palm over Google first.

It's still possible that the WebOS could get some more X-PlaneSIM's, if the salesed pick up, but who knows if that will ever happen. I'm still happy with the SIM's that I have right now, even if they are the last versions created for the WebOS.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel