1.    #1  
    Is Asphalt5 still in the app catalog? I purchased it a long time ago and I got a new Pre thanks to my previous Pre having issues with the power and volume buttons. Now I can't find the full Asphalt 5 in the app catalog, I only see the free trial.

This is on a Sprint Palm Pre using WebOS 1.4.5

Sorry if this has been posted by someone else already. I searched and all I found that was somewhat relevant to my issue was this topic http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...log-fraud.html
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    No longer in my catalog either. I hope I don't have to redownload as it's a great game. Hopefully is just temporary and there is an update coming.
    I've never bought Asphault 5 before, and just checked the App Catalog. The full version seems to be missing. I only see the free version.

Try contacting the Dev.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    I doctored my pre yesterday and could not find it in the app catalogue either but it was restored after I used the save/restore app tool. Hopefully this helps.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...alog/asphalt-5

It seems like it was temp removed
  6.    #6  
    Thanks guys. Hopefully it gets back online. It's a fun time waster.
    Really frustrated at this! i want an app that i PAID for. this is ridiculous.
    at least the free demo is there. They probably are making updates. Did anyone contact the developer?
  9.    #9  
    Update. It's been updated. It was added to the App Catalog on the 19th. Seems there was a bug previously and now it's fixed. I would download it, but Asurion sent me yet another dead pixel Pre. Complaining later today..... Going to be 3rd Pre from Asurion in less than 2 weeks zZzZzZzZ
    and in my app catalog i dont have games and good for example the asphalt 5 what to do to get games?