1.    #1  
    I got an email the Steelers have an app for iPhone and Android, I went to their site and clicked on the support link to request a webOS version, this is the reply I got:

"Thank you for your interest.
    As of now, we don't have a WebOS version of Gameday Plus, based on what the Steelers asked of us. However, that can certainly change, depending on user demand.
    Feel free to start a wall post on our facebook site (YinzCam | Facebook) and encourage other Steelers fans who are WebOS/Palm users to join you in asking for a WebOS version. We will then take that feedback to the Steelers and that could potentially result in us developing a WebOS version in the future.
    Thank you, and again, sorry to disappoint you. We want to support every fan and every platform possible, and the more fans that ask for a platform, the more likely it becomes that our customer (the Steelers) will ask us to support it."

It looks like the have apps for other teams as well, I posted on facebook, who's with me?
    As a Raven's fan, I sternly deny your request for assistance!

j/k, i'll help out... Reluctantly
    lets go green bay lets go this would be great if they would do it for football all together but team by team not worth the time unless they charge a bundle
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Only if you promise not to kill Colt this weekend!
    Posted- their app looks promising, especially since Palm Pre owners are shafted from having any decent NFL app.....
    Mobile HotSpot At&t
    Even though it goes against my better judgment as a GB fan.. I'll lend a hand (If it was for MN, that would be a different story)
    so i just went over and pressed like ! but do i need to do anything else ? STEELERS ROCK !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    These are CMU grads. Let me see if I can give them a poke.
    I'm not a steelers fan or a big football fan in general bit I'll help!

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    so i just went over and pressed like ! but do i need to do anything else ? STEELERS ROCK !!
    Either reply to my post or make your own asking for a Steelers Game day for webOS.
    Done! Just made a post! Steelers FTW!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    made a request for this and the 49er app