Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by stockh View Post
    has anyone noticed if newsroom is opened as a card it will not relaunch if you reclick the icon?

    it defeats the purpose of having the app preloaded as a card.

    one must now search for the open card to reload it. Newsroom is slowly working itself of my pre. (and it's a paid for app!)
    Yeah, I noticed that. That's one of the things I hate about the app. Also, some of the feeds don't update as they should.

    [i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post
    Newsroom crashed my Pre everytime I tried to start it. I have since Doctored my phone and now I want to get Newsroom back up and running.
    That's very weird.
    Do you use any patches?

    Did you try to delete all feeds and gradually re-add them?
    As my copy never crashed my Pre - nor even did Newsroom crash at all (and I use it *a lot*) it must be something that's specific. That's why I think it's either a freak combination with a patch or a particular feed that makes it go boom.
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
  3. #23  
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by stockh
    has anyone noticed if newsroom is opened as a card it will not relaunch if you reclick the icon?

    it defeats the purpose of having the app preloaded as a card.

    one must now search for the open card to reload it. Newsroom is slowly working itself of my pre. (and it's a paid for app!)
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyslim View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that. That's one of the things I hate about the app. Also, some of the feeds don't update as they should.
    NewsRoom Menu -> Update Sites.
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by tholap View Post
    NewsRoom Menu -> Update Sites.
    Even if I do that or manually do one at a time (gray/orange key + tap on the feed), some of the feeds don't update the new stories. And I check the regular site to see if there are news posts for that certain feed and there are. But news room doesn't update :/

    [i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
  5.    #25  
    Anyone else having problems with the app? Mine won't load up, it stays on the loading circle. I'm getting ****ed off with this app

    [i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
  6. #26  
    Mine's been working fine. Have you restarted your phone lately?
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!


  7.    #27  
    Yeah, I restared twice yesterday; oth a luna restar and regular device restart.

    [i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
  8. #28  
    newsroom down again... reinstalled worked great though, really wish i set an archive in save restore!
    Palm prē-ist.
  9. dentz's Avatar
    Posts
    94 Posts
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    #29  
    My Newsroom App is giving me the loading circles but not updating.
    I have reinstalled the app but that did not fix it.
    Is there another way yo get this fixed?
  10. dentz's Avatar
    Posts
    94 Posts
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by dentz View Post
    My Newsroom App is giving me the loading circles but not updating.
    I have reinstalled the app but that did not fix it.
    Is there another way yo get this fixed?
    Got it to work.
    I used the NewsRoom Backup instead of Save/Restore and all is better.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions