1.    #1  
    Anybody found the Space Beta rts mmo game? Spent last night and today playing a bit here and there. Have to say first, it's nice coming across an mmo for WebOS. RTS games aren't really my thing, but this one doesn't seem to play like most I'm used to. So far it's an enjoyable experience.
    Their website for the game seems to be lacking, so I've been searching around to see if there is anything else, or anyone else with some thoughts or information on the game. Find myself surprised that a game of this nature hasn't been written about all over the webos news sites and blogs. Can't even find mention of it in the forums here.

Anybody played in the previous beta's or test games that can shed some light on the game futher?
    installing now
    http://<font color="Navy">Poll: Requ...r webOS</font>

Coming soon-Calm Alarm
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Palm Pimp.
    Comes with 2 free Pixis.
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    I have no idea how to play this game. Help?
    Has this game stopped working for anyone? It won't let me log in, it's saying there's a new version in the app catalog but when I look I have the most updated version.
    Sprint Love
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    Has this game stopped working for anyone? It won't let me log in, it's saying there's a new version in the app catalog but when I look I have the most updated version.
    I was just trying to log in also. I haven't been able to for a couple hours. It just tells me "for some unknown reason"
    Quote Originally Posted by Janke View Post
    I was just trying to log in also. I haven't been able to for a couple hours. It just tells me "for some unknown reason"
    Yep, exact same error.
    Sprint Love
  7.    #7  
    Getting the same error.
    I posted on their forums and am currently waiting for an answer about it.

they have a game guide on the site also. for those having trouble.
    Space
    They updated it last night so the guide is pretty nice now.
    also i spotted in one post the server is put on pause between 12pm and 10am eastern time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roart View Post
    Getting the same error.
    I posted on their forums and am currently waiting for an answer about it.

they have a game guide on the site also. for those having trouble.
    Space
    They updated it last night so the guide is pretty nice now.
    also i spotted in one post the server is put on pause between 12pm and 10am eastern time.
    Could you link us to your forum post?

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Sprint Love
  9.    #9  
    Space Forum &bull; View topic - Unable to login?

also the problem has been resolved.
    Hey all, a new Beta room is starting up Tuesday, you can join now and make alliances though.

If you want to join my alliance, give me your in-game name so I can send you an invite to the Europan Expedition!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post
    Hey all, a new Beta room is starting up Tuesday, you can join now and make alliances though.

If you want to join my alliance, give me your in-game name so I can send you an invite to the Europan Expedition!
    my ingame name is janke
    Is anyone still having troubles logging in? I'm still not able to for unknown reasons. It's ****ing me off!
    Sprint Love
    I haven't had any issues logging in.

Pretty ambitious mobile game. No issues so far. The pacing is great. I've been playing alot of Star Ruler and Distant Worlds lately and this is like a mini-version in my pocket.

Looking forward to new things being added to explore, expand, exploit, and exterminate.
    Very fun, it's been a great thing.

I only get frustrated that it's so slow paced, I want to check in more often than once every 15 minutes. :P