1.    #1  
    well people im not sure who tried out this sickening game, but I have only on the iphone though. As soon as I got into this game it was pulled by the developer. Now I contacted the developer in regards to what happen, or if I was able to purchase the version before it was dropped. He stated to me that first he would bring it right back up, then later emailed me stating its still in debate about submitting it to the app catalog. I advised he could submit that version to the homebrew apps, but I never heard from him. If anyone else is looking for this game, or has it and knows how to distribute it let me know. If not, and you just want it back in the app catalog then you can do as I done and express your concern about bringing it back to webos on the developers website below.

Reckless Racing Polarbit

Contact Polarbit
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    well people im not sure who tried out this sickening game, but I have only on the iphone though. As soon as I got into this game it was pulled by the developer. Now I contacted the developer in regards to what happen, or if I was able to purchase the version before it was dropped. He stated to me that first he would bring it right back up, then later emailed me stating its still in debate about submitting it to the app catalog. I advised he could submit that version to the homebrew apps, but I never heard from him. If anyone else is looking for this game, or has it and knows how to distribute it let me know. If not, and you just want it back in the app catalog then you can do as I done and express your concern about bringing it back to webos on the developers website below.

Reckless Racing Polarbit

Contact Polarbit
    Looks interesting. Is the gameplay all top down or is the camera more like that in other racing games? It's not clear from the web site what phones it is available for, if any.
    I'm pretty sure this was picked up by EA, which is why there's no WebOS version.
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    I'm pretty sure this was picked up by EA, which is why there's no WebOS version.
    Picked up by EA? Wouldn't EA release it then? They have apps in the catalog or have they stopped supporting webOS?
    I purchased this game then lost it when I moved to the Pre Plus. Sucks because I bought the game and can't play it. Maybe I can grab the ipk from my old Pre.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    I purchased this game then lost it when I moved to the Pre Plus. Sucks because I bought the game and can't play it. Maybe I can grab the ipk from my old Pre.
    Take a look at my faq for help

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    Anyone here or find anything out? I'm in the same boat now. Had to get a new Pre and now I lost the game. I played it online with people at work! This sucks!
    I emailed them asking for them to bring it back.

My Themes:CLICK HERE