1.    #1  
    So whether you are a fan or not, Starbucks is a cultural icon brand recognized all over the world. And if we want that status, we should get the apps that are on other platforms that are popular.

On Starbucks' idea site, there is a thread for a Palm Webos App where users can vote. Its been gaining some momentum since yesterday but needs that extra push to get attention.

Please vote whether you are fan of Starbucks or not. But I assume you are a fan of nice quality Webos apps.

Vote Here for Starbucks App

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RanGT; 10/15/2010 at 12:08 PM.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Sitting in Starbucks right now! Good combination... My Pre+ and good coffee!
    So what would the purpose of a Starbucks app be?
    I am, therefore I think
    voted
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by clayclay350 View Post
    I believe the iOS version can

- save your favorite drinks
    - find locations
    - You can "take orders" from coworkers/friends. as in, they send you their order thus the person who gets the coffee, has them all specified.
    - They also have a seperate app for the rewards card telling the balance and reward status. I find that the most useful. Especially since its easier to reload your card this way instead of going through the site.
    ***I Twitter***

Quote Originally Posted by clayclay350 View Post
    I would imagine it would locate nearby Starbucks and manage your Starbucks card.
    I voted.
  8.    #8  
    Picking up some nice momentum!!!
    ***I Twitter***

Done!
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Well, just voted in favor of this.

There is a app in the homebrew catalog for locating a starbucks. http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/get-starbucks
    At least its a start until they decide to show webOS some love. I've used it a couple of time. Works fine.
  11.    #11  
    Currently the 2nd most popular idea for Starbucks!!!

Popular Ideas For Starbucks
    ***I Twitter***

The webOS community is awesome and coming together. Imagine if our hardware was up to date.