Some suggestions:

Forums (clean and simple)
    OR
    Forums for WebOS

TapToPost/Tap2Post
    PocketPost
    PostToForums/Post2Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbPreCommenter View Post
    Name the app whatever internet/web service the app connects to or serve as a client for.

Take for example the naming convention that Palm used for naming their apps.
    The "Email Client" is called "Email", the "Instant Messaging Client" is called "Messaging", the "World Wide Web Client/Viewer" is called "Web" and the "Facebook Client" is called "Facebook".

So, it seems that a suitable name for the app should conclusively be a permutation or abbreviation of the following names:

(1) Internet Forum
    (2) Internet Bulletin Board

With a suitably design icon, the app name and symbol will be unambiguous and could make the app the definitive medium for forum participation as the "email" is for sending/receiving emails.

BTW: I think the design of the app seems very capable and looks native on the webOS, hence my recommendation to adopt the Palm app naming convention.
    This guy has it completely right in my book.

Hence another vote for "Forums"
    How about a name that has to do on how a user feels when using it?

Forums Leader
    Forums Lord

or simply for fun:
    Lord of the Forums
    You know: "One Program to rule them all"
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    4UM
    +1
    I few ideas:

TapaPost
    TapaForum
    WebOSTalk
    TapperTalk
    ForumTalk
    MobileTalk
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias funke View Post
    - ForumsToGo
    - Forums2Go
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by CommieCOZY View Post
    Some suggestions:

Forums (clean and simple)
    OR
    Forums for WebOS

TapToPost/Tap2Post
    PocketPost
    PostToForums/Post2Forums
    I think "Forums" works well.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    ForComm
    Web Threads
    Web Poster
    Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias funke View Post
    - ForumsToGo
    - Forums2Go
    It is too close to Docs2Go and you guys know where that sad story ended... On the other hand I would suggest:

QuickForums

Threader
    ForumWorm
    Forum Digger
    Tap'n'Talk

Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbPreCommenter View Post
    Name the app whatever internet/web service the app connects to or serve as a client for.

Take for example the naming convention that Palm used for naming their apps.
    The "Email Client" is called "Email", the "Instant Messaging Client" is called "Messaging", the "World Wide Web Client/Viewer" is called "Web" and the "Facebook Client" is called "Facebook".

So, it seems that a suitable name for the app should conclusively be a permutation or abbreviation of the following names:

(1) Internet Forum
    (2) Internet Bulletin Board

With a suitably design icon, the app name and symbol will be unambiguous and could make the app the definitive medium for forum participation as the "email" is for sending/receiving emails.

BTW: I think the design of the app seems very capable and looks native on the webOS, hence my recommendation to adopt the Palm app naming convention.
    +1 on the idea of simplicity, that makes me think of these:

Discussion
    GroupThink
    Powwow
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    It is too close to Docs2Go and you guys know where that sad story ended... On the other hand I would suggest:

QuickForums

Just because another company used part of the name doesn't make it off limits imo. It's not like they invented the 'to go' concept. Restaurants did.
    This definitely feels like a native
    Forum(s) / Bulletin Board(s) BBoardastic / BoardSurfer / ForumSurfer / ThreadSurfer" app.

It's very very nice!!!

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Correct, a company cannot trademark common words like "to go" just like they can't trademark "depot". Otherwise, there wouldn't be all of these "depot" companies (ie. Home Depot, Office Depot, Baby Depot, Toy Depot, Furniture Depot, Depot USA, Depot America, Depot Diner, etc.)

Forums2Go is another great name for this app!
    BB On the Move
    PFFT

Post to Forum / Forum Talk
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I'm looking for images to make my icon for my theme and I was thinking about search terms to use which gave me an idea. How about "Converse".
    Quote Originally Posted by solarus View Post
    I'm looking for images to make my icon for my theme and I was thinking about search terms to use which gave me an idea. How about "Converse".
    Not bad...
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast