Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Well since you are not really talking you are posting to forums.

Tap@Post
    vBvBvB $4um$ $Poster$
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    vBvBvB $4um$ $Poster$
    As the app works with vBvBvB, $phpBB$, $Simple$ $Machines$ $and$ $IP$ $Board$, $I$ $think$ $names$ $containing$ $vB$ $aren$'$t$ $valid$...

--Sent from my Palm (Device) using Tap@Talk for webOS
    Newness Developments apps:

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    As the app works with vBvBvB, $phpBB$, $Simple$ $Machines$ $and$ $IP$ $Board$, $I$ $think$ $names$ $containing$ $vB$ $aren$'$t$ $valid$...

--Sent from my Palm (Device) using Tap@Talk for webOS
    hmmm got it

Back to the Drawing board
    how about BBM (Bulletin Board Messenger )

or

Poster Boards (not sure if that would confuse anyone though)
    Name the app whatever internet/web service the app connects to or serve as a client for.

Take for example the naming convention that Palm used for naming their apps.
    The "Email Client" is called "Email", the "Instant Messaging Client" is called "Messaging", the "World Wide Web Client/Viewer" is called "Web" and the "Facebook Client" is called "Facebook".

So, it seems that a suitable name for the app should conclusively be a permutation or abbreviation of the following names:

(1) Internet Forum
    (2) Internet Bulletin Board

With a suitably design icon, the app name and symbol will be unambiguous and could make the app the definitive medium for forum participation as the "email" is for sending/receiving emails.

BTW: I think the design of the app seems very capable and looks native on the webOS, hence my recommendation to adopt the Palm app naming convention.
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbPreCommenter View Post
    Name the app whatever internet/web service the app connects to or serve as a client for.

The "Email Client" is called "Email", the "Instant Messaging Client" is called "Messaging", the "World Wide Web Client/Viewer" is called "Web" and the "Facebook Client" is called "Facebook".

So, it seems that a suitable name for the app should conclusively be a permutation or abbreviation of the following names:

(1) Internet Forum

With a suitably design icon, the app name and symbol will be unambiguous and could make the app the definitive medium for forum participation as the "email" is for sending/receiving emails.

BTW: I think the design of the app seems very capable and looks native on the webOS, hence my recommendation to adopt the Palm app naming convention.
    and you call yourself a Dumb commenter!! I like this guy (so far... ltm ltm ltm)

Ok...

Forum
    BBoard

Quote Originally Posted by DumbPreCommenter View Post

(1) Internet Forum

- ForumsToGo
    - Forums2Go
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias funke View Post
    - ForumsToGo
    - Forums2Go
    I like these...
    based on docs2go... only this will be released!! ... ltm ltm ltm lol....
    • TapBoards
    • ForuMate (ForumMate)
    • ForumFlow

Count Chatcula?
    Quote Originally Posted by RainMan_JH View Post
    Forum Flow
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    • ForumFlow

Count Chatcula?
    RainMan beat ya to ForumFlow, Forum Flow
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 10/14/2010 at 11:48 AM. Reason: not edit - meant to hit the Quote button
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    RainMan beat ya to ForumFlow, Forum Flow
    Really? I missed that one... well if 2 of us came up with it - it must be good! I also like ForumFlo.
    How about Forum Depot since it encompasses different forums?

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    Whenever I see Flo, I can't help but think of Dumb and Dumber when Lloyd calls the waitress Flo...

Lloyd: Uh, what is the Soup Du Jour?
    Waitress: It's the Soup of the Day.
    Lloyd: Mmmm. That sounds good. I'll have that.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Really? I missed that one... well if 2 of us came up with it - it must be good! I also like ForumFlo.
    well if it gets associated with dumb and dumber maybe not
    P@ster ?
    i think thats taken
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast