Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Testing

Gues not
    I searched the thread but didn't find anything:

Bug: Clicking on the title bar for a forum and choosing "Mark all forums read" actually subscribes to the forum instead. I am glad to be able to subscribe to forums and not just threads, but I assume this should be its own menu item?

Request: Is there any chance of having a forum view that combines sticky threads and normal threads? This would be particularly useful for developer subforums, because often sticky threads are used for app/patch threads, while non-stickies are used for general discussions, and it would be nice to see them all at once.
  3.    #143  
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias funke View Post
    I searched the thread but didn't find anything:

Bug: Clicking on the title bar for a forum and choosing "Mark all forums read" actually subscribes to the forum instead. I am glad to be able to subscribe to forums and not just threads, but I assume this should be its own menu item?

Request: Is there any chance of having a forum view that combines sticky threads and normal threads? This would be particularly useful for developer subforums, because often sticky threads are used for app/patch threads, while non-stickies are used for general discussions, and it would be nice to see them all at once.
    About the bug, let me check it, surely it will be easy to solve.

About the second, I've tried, but believe me you'll dislike the results.

Screen size is really small, so if you fill the screen with stickies and announcements, then the app becomes quite hard to use. Althougth I'm open to 3rd party suggestions about UI...

-- Sent from my Palm (Device) using Forums Beta
    Newness Developments apps:

Makes sense to me. Honestly the UI is very well done. Using the subscription system makes it even easier to navigate to where you want to go quickly.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    I keep getting "Forum addres (no second s) invalid. Check entered info an try again.

I even tried the EXAMPLE you used on page 6 of this forum something about hannible board3 (and even that gave me the RED ERROR of frustration.
  6.    #146  
    Quote Originally Posted by jckatz View Post
    I keep getting "Forum addres (no second s) invalid. Check entered info an try again.

I even tried the EXAMPLE you used on page 6 of this forum something about hannible board3 (and even that gave me the RED ERROR of frustration.
    Not every forum out there is compatible, sadly. But I can assure you that if the forum is compatible, and you put the correct url, the app finds it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta

Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    can you provide me with an example that is not precentral

Do I do try?
    MobileRead Forums
    MobileRead Forums
    MobileRead Forums
    MobileRead Forums
    mobileread.com/forums
    mobileread.com/forums/
    MobileRead Forums
    mobileread.com
  8.    #148  

Do I do try?
    MobileRead Forums
    MobileRead Forums
    MobileRead Forums
    MobileRead Forums
    mobileread.com/forums
    mobileread.com/forums/
    MobileRead Forums
    mobileread.com
    As you can see in this post, these guys aren't tapatalk friendly.

Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Pretty cool, but sadly, no forums I frequent, aside from this one are compatible :-(

Quick question... If a forum is not compatible, is there a message stating that? Because I've never got a message or error. It just keeps searching and searching but never does anything.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Exhaust the body, Proceed the mind, Cultivate the spirit
    +1
    -- VZW Pre+ -- Uberk/Gov fixed @ 1ghz -- QPST gps mod -- stock battery (?mugen 3800?) --
  11.    #151  
    Quote Originally Posted by LHKJohn View Post
    Pretty cool, but sadly, no forums I frequent, aside from this one are compatible :-(

Quick question... If a forum is not compatible, is there a message stating that? Because I've never got a message or error. It just keeps searching and searching but never does anything.

Update the app to the last version.

Also, you can ask your foruma admins to install the plugin.

Decorvett any reason why the app is selecting the wrong thread when clicked? I took a screenshot and when I get to my desktop I will post it, but I had to click on the sprint navagation thread in the post to get to the tap@talk thread http://www.flickr.com/photos/40404211@N02/5088794525

Can we get this and the other thread merged?
    Also can we get our own subforums?
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Can we get this and the other thread merged?
    +1

-- VZW Pre+ -- Uberk/Gov fixed @ 1ghz -- QPST gps mod -- stock battery (?mugen 3800?) --
    Seeing a list of compatible forums, which I know might take a while if their is 7900 forums, but that way we could see if the forums we are trying are even compatible or just haven't added their forum to the list.
  17.    #157  
    Quote Originally Posted by tntitans21399 View Post
    Seeing a list of compatible forums, which I know might take a while if their is 7900 forums, but that way we could see if the forums we are trying are even compatible or just haven't added their forum to the list.
    The best solution possible is coming, don't worry: You'll love it.

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    I smell a search filter

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Sounds great but I would still like a forum list. Haven't met a longer standing pc member than me but just figured out, you're actually supposed to post and not just read the news. Whole world out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by d1sturbd View Post
    Sounds great but I would still like a forum list. Haven't met a longer standing pc member than me but just figured out, you're actually supposed to post and not just read the news. Whole world out there.
    Patience....

Otherwise you're just staring at dough waiting to rise

Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858 ... LastLast