Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6465152535455565758596061 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1202
Like Tree19Likes
    Yup, it works again. Thanks much for the quick response and fix!
    It's working again indeed, thanks for fixing so quickly!

I do have 3 minor bugs still though that you might want to look into.

1. Page numbering is not fully working correctly. For example I'm on a SMF forum with 13 pages, when I then say go to page "12" it goes to page "12", however the indicator at the bottom says "1/13" instead of "12/13".

2. I also noticed that I cannot always post a reply. Sometimes when I typed a (long) reply and it won't allow me to post it. I then need to copy it, close the topic, re-open it, paste the text and only then can post it for some reason.

3. This one is really minor and cosmetic and not causing any problems actually: When loading forums on the Veer, there is a very small white few pixels on the bottom of the screen at about 25% from the left. I have a screenshot, but cannot post it due to firewall/proxy restrictions here at work

Let me know if you need anything from me in order to debug these 3 things. 1 and 2 are key I think, 3rd one is really only cosmetic.
    Xenforo support in Forums doesn't seem to be quite as good as in Communities. One of my favorite forums switched from vBulletin to Xenforo a while back, and now the recent topics seems to only show a few random recent topics instead of all of them. So I have to always change to unread topics, and then once I read one it disappears and I can't read it again unless someone updates it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    everything should be working (as wrong) as expected now.

(Thankfully when tapatalk broke it last time I decided to use a proxy for this, so I can fix it remotely without needing an update).
    Is that using a lot of bandwidth on your server?
    Here's the screenshot, I marked it with red, so you can see what I mean for the 3rd "issue".
    Attached Images Attached Images
  6.    #1106  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Is that using a lot of bandwidth on your server?
    I would love to say yes, but no.

Nothing unexpected, as there are about 4000 users combined with both Forums and Communities. So there's very little traffic usually.
    Newness Developments apps:

Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    I have bought both, but I'm using mostly forums only and have a usability suggestions for it:

Is it possible to move the "Mark all forums read" option one level up to the list of forums?
    In my opinion it logically belongs there and on the other side sometimes I accidentally hit it instead of the "Mark current forum read" option.

Thanks
    Preł (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    One more thing - a while a go I had reported problems reading PNs on my Woltlab-based forum. Could you find out anything about it? The problem still has not gone.
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    but there are a lot of things coming: thanking posts, liking posts
    Any chance this will be implemented?

Another feature request is searching inside a thread (I haven't found this functionality so far) - manually browsing 56 pages with Forums for checking if my question has been already asked and answered is too much effort :/

Thanks

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Well if there any updates coming, what I would like most is slightly bigger font. Seems like we at the smallest possible font one can read.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    Well if there any updates coming, what I would like most is slightly bigger font. Seems like we at the smallest possible font one can read.
    I second that. On my Pre3 it is really hard to read. Even better of course would be a configurable setting...
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    The latest posts listing for this webosnation forum has been showing up blank on my pre.

Anyone else with the same problem? Or has something changed with the app or forum?

Quote Originally Posted by getsun View Post
    The latest posts listing for this webosnation forum has been showing up blank on my pre.

Anyone else with the same problem? Or has something changed with the app or forum?

Yep, me too. Its very annoying, have to select unread posts to see new stuff. Second time this has happened recently
    I have the same too on my Veer..
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Yes.. I think they updated the Tapatalk plugin on here and it broke the recent posts feature of Forums (for this forum that is.. it still works on other sites). It only affected Forums fortunately, not Communities, but I would sure like it if we could get some updates to Forums to fix recent issues as Tapatalk has made plug-in updates.
    Recent post have been broke for weeks now. Whom should we contact to about trying to fix this?
    I hope he hasn't forgotten about us. I have been browsing much less as of late since my phone is what I have with me most of the time. The font on the mobile forums is just too small to be pleasant.
    I agree, the font size is really annoying. Maybe have to try to fix it ourselves
  19.    #1119  
    No worries, I'm here. I'll release an update ASAP, but I'm very busy recently.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    Newness Developments apps:

Rnp likes this.
    No worries, I'm here. I'll release an update ASAP, but I'm very busy recently.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    Thanks man