Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4444950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1202
Like Tree19Likes
    Forums doesn't seem to want to work with mobilism.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    There's no way to change the signature, is there?
    Quote Originally Posted by pecuevasb View Post
    There's no way to change the signature, is there?
    Nope. Only manually after posting.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using a manually changed signature in Forums
    What do you mean?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by pecuevasb View Post
    What do you mean?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I mean if you go back into your post and manually edit your signature. Its what I used to do when I had my Palm Pre 2.
  6. i3
    does this app notify us of subscribed thread responses, and pms using a webos popup at the bottom of screen even when app is not open, like facebook app does and messaging, and other apps...?
    thanks

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    does this still work for others after the site name change? i can not connect and the forum is still callen PreCentral.

This might be an issue for the site admins but thought id ask here
    You need to delete precentral from Forums and search the directory for WebOSNation. It's there.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    excellent thanks, i was warching for webos an precentral was showing up at the top, the webosnation forums show up at the bottom with the url as name so i didnt notice it.
    How do I clear out "my forums" so that it's not remember after an uninstall?
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    Quote Originally Posted by determinedd View Post
    How do I clear out "my forums" so that it's not remember after an uninstall?
    Swipe to delete prior to uninstalling and reboot?

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Swipe to delete prior to uninstalling and reboot?

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Thanks, but no dice. I uninstalled then deleted the app folder (with error in Internalz Pro that .../views/main wasn't empty and couln't be removed, but SDL Terminal showed it empty and rmdir worked without complaint), then rebooted and reinstalled and it shows the P|C forum and another that I last used months ago and had removed. The last forums I had in My Forums were WebOS Nation, XDA Developers and Head-Fi, and none of those show on reinstall.

I suspect something is corrupted or locked.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    I suspect something is corrupted or locked.
    After a few reinstalls the /media/cryptofs/apps....com.newnessdevelopments.forums folder is removed during the uninstall, however Forums is still remembering old forums that were removed months ago, and not remembering newly added forums on reinstall, even after turning off webOS backups.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Also, do folks still have problems with credentials/session not working properly with Head-Fi with Login Mode: Automatic?
    Last edited by determinedd; 02/01/2012 at 02:27 PM.
  14.    #1074  
    After a few reinstalls the /media/cryptofs/apps....com.newnessdevelopments.forums folder is removed during the uninstall, however Forums is still remembering old forums that were removed months ago, and not remembering newly added forums on reinstall, even after turning off webOS backups.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Also, do folks still have problems with credentials/session not working properly with Head-Fi with Login Mode: Automatic?
    Try deleting your forums and performing a profile backup
    Newness Developments apps:

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Try deleting your forums and performing a profile backup
    Thanks for the reply. I tried doing that again then installing and it still brings up old forums. It's not that big a deal since I won't uninstall that often. Maybe using Save/Restore has something to do with it?
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    (regarding "special love" for "Forums" on the phone coming sometime in the near future)

I think so.
    Is there any news on a new release? From my logs I can see that you obviously tried out the PN problem on WBB which I had reported earlier. The problem still persists, and I'd love to have a new version a fix for that problem. Any time frame?
  17.    #1077  
    Thanks for the reply. I tried doing that again then installing and it still brings up old forums. It's not that big a deal since I won't uninstall that often. Maybe using Save/Restore has something to do with it?
    Probably yes, dunno.

Forums makes use of cookies to store it's data, so if Save/Restore touch this (I don't HB my dev devices), you probably have the answer

18.    #1078  
    Quote Originally Posted by mbert View Post
    (regarding "special love" for "Forums" on the phone coming sometime in the near future)

Is there any news on a new release? From my logs I can see that you obviously tried out the PN problem on WBB which I had reported earlier. The problem still persists, and I'd love to have a new version a fix for that problem. Any time frame?
    Sincerely? Don't know. As the sky is falling here, my work computer broke it's hard disk (which included all my webOS phones stuff) and I've been pretty stupidly busy since new year, I can't promise anything.

Working on it, but it's taking more time than expected.

Sincerely? Don't know. As the sky is falling here, my work computer broke it's hard disk (which included all my webOS phones stuff) and I've been pretty stupidly busy since new year, I can't promise anything.

Oh no!
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts

Well, then I hope that you can save some of your work and get things together. Such things are so unnecessary and annoying. All the best!