Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2424748495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1202
Like Tree19Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    If we change our password at a forum how do we update this on Forums app?
    the padlock on the left

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    the padlock on the left

Hmm, for some reason it's not even entering any of the forums I have saved on there, guess I'll delete em and sign in with new password
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Cmon man, can you please see why it freezes with "shaggybevo" (#1 college forum on tapatalk).

I go there and when i swipe back, it freezes at the "closing session" menu and i have to swipe off the card.

on any future attempts, it wont even connect.
  4.    #1024  
    Quote Originally Posted by corpx View Post
    Cmon man, can you please see why it freezes with "shaggybevo" (#1 college forum on tapatalk).

I go there and when i swipe back, it freezes at the "closing session" menu and i have to swipe off the card.

on any future attempts, it wont even connect.
    I'll take a view to this.

Newness Developments apps:

Hey deCorvett!!

Could you pleeeeease fix the reloading of the reply text when replying on some post when one loses connection?

I've lost several long replies because when I'm driving, I often lose 3g connection (stupid Telcel), and when the connection returns, the window shows a spinning circle for a brief moment, then seems to reload the page, but all my typed text is gone!

Any ideas on why this happens? Thanks!!
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    How do I get the app to always open threads to the first post? Is that possible? Sometimes it opens to the last post, last page, or first post. Sometimes the next to last page. These are all on threads I've never viewed.

Great app. Thanks for al your hard work.
  7.    #1027  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Hey deCorvett!!

Could you pleeeeease fix the reloading of the reply text when replying on some post when one loses connection?

I've lost several long replies because when I'm driving, I often lose 3g connection (stupid Telcel), and when the connection returns, the window shows a spinning circle for a brief moment, then seems to reload the page, but all my typed text is gone!

I want to rollout an update, but I'm terribly delayed on my roadmap, and my highest priority right now is 2.0 for TouchPad. I understand that that's a wrong and unpleasant behaviour, but I have to request you patience.

8.    #1028  
    Quote Originally Posted by 02ranger View Post
    How do I get the app to always open threads to the first post? Is that possible? Sometimes it opens to the last post, last page, or first post. Sometimes the next to last page. These are all on threads I've never viewed.

Great app. Thanks for al your hard work.
    There is no way currently, sorry.

Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Hey deCorvett!!

Until a fix comes, save your typed text to another app like memos.

Hey deCorvett!!

Get the app clipboard by Inglorious Apps in the mean time..

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Any update on shaggybevo? I paid solely so I could use it to browse that forum and its not working
    Whats up with this???

[IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by vasekvi View Post
    Whats up with this???

You're getting that for PC??

yup! I'm gonna restart and see if that does anything. - ok restarted and same issue, 2 hours later now its fixed.
    This happens to me on occasion

16.    #1036  
    Sorry if you feel abandoned, guys, working hard on the Touchpad app. After I release it, I'll move to Forums, to solve all the issues.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad

Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vasekvi View Post
    Whats up with this???

[IMG][/IMG]
    I started to get the same message last night.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    I started to get the same message last night.
    The tapatalk plugin on pc is acting screwy in general.. I keep getting logged out.. Only fix is to close forums & reopen

19.    #1039  
    Houston, we have a problem...

I'm here struggling to upload an update for the app, but seems that dev portal doesn't allow to update pre 3.0.0 apps.

I'm installing a previous SDK to see if it's something wrong with the package format, but I must advice you that I'm going to vacation tomorrow, now here we are at 3:33am of tomorrow, and if I can't manage to submit the update you'll have to wait until I come back.

EDIT: Sadly, it's a dev portal issue.
    Last edited by deCorvett; 08/08/2011 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Houston, we have a problem...

I'm here struggling to upload an update for the app, but seems that dev portal doesn't allow to update pre 3.0.0 apps.

I'm installing a previous SDK to see if it's something wrong with the package format, but I must advice you that I'm going to vacation tomorrow, now here we are at 3:33am of tomorrow, and if I can't manage to submit the update you'll have to wait until I come back.

EDIT: Sadly, it's a dev portal issue.
    #SadPanda!!