Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40454647484950515253545560 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1202
Like Tree19Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    I noticed mark this forum read (not all forums) only shows up on precentral and not the other forum I use.

Also, if I sit on a thread or sub-forum for longer than a minute on precentral when I back out to the main view all forums are marked read even though I never did that manually.
    That happens to me if you are logged in on computer and forums... Its the way PC handles marking forums read.. Nothing with the app.. You can try telling dieter but after much outcry this is what he decided the community wanted

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  2.    #982  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    That happens to me if you are logged in on computer and forums... Its the way PC handles marking forums read.. Nothing with the app.. You can try telling dieter but after much outcry this is what he decided the community wanted

This. It's the forum configuration, not an app issue. About the mark as read thingy, let me see what happens... (Meanwhile, you can find the option on every thread view, if available).

Newness Developments apps:

Will we be getting "view member profile" ?

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    This. It's the forum configuration, not an app issue. About the mark as read thingy, let me see what happens... (Meanwhile, you can find the option on every thread view, if available).

I'm not seeing the mark this forum as read (instead of all forums) on any sub-forum or thread. Only shows up when viewing precentral but not the other forum I go to.

I know they barely added tapatalk support, could that be why?
  5.    #985  
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    I'm not seeing the mark this forum as read (instead of all forums) on any sub-forum or thread. Only shows up when viewing precentral but not the other forum I go to.

I know they barely added tapatalk support, could that be why?
    Most of the lastest features depend almost entirely on the server side supporting them, so it's probable that the other(s) forums you visit don't have the lastest plugin version installed.

I can tell you there is a bug in the subforum menu about the "mark this forum read" item, but in threads is shown properly (and working).

6.    #986  
    Will we be getting "view member profile" ?

Enyo. It's not as easy as displaying data, it involves more functions (as user's messages, and so on)

Most of the lastest features depend almost entirely on the server side supporting them, so it's probable that the other(s) forums you visit don't have the lastest plugin version installed.

I can tell you there is a bug in the subforum menu about the "mark this forum read" item, but in threads is shown properly (and working).

I'll try and contact their admin and see if they need to update the plugin, I know they just recently as in just a few months ago installed the plugin so I don't know how out of date it is if at all.

When i had the Android tapatalk app it was able to mark individual threads & forums as read on this same forum that I can't get the option to show on your app.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    I have a passionate lust for changelogs, where is the Forums changelog?
    VZW Pre 2 on 2.1

Thanks webOS Internals!

@thereddestdog
  9.    #989  
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    I have a passionate lust for changelogs, where is the Forums changelog?
    Menu -> Support -> Changelog

Enyo. It's not as easy as displaying data, it involves more functions (as user's messages, and so on)

Cool... Thanks... I don't mind the wait.. This app already has blazed past the native tapatalk apps out there..

This is probably more of a webOS bug than Forums, but have any of you noticed that if you leave the main card window inside of a thread and then go into card view (usually when it is stacked), when you come back it won't scroll up or down. It is like the app is frozen but yet you can hit the refresh button and see new content down below, but just can't scroll down to it. I find I have to flick the card away to close out, then re-open to get it to work again. Weirder, this only happens in the main card window.. so you can open threads in new stacked cards, minimize and then come back, they scroll fine but not if you do so in the main window..
  12.    #992  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    This is probably more of a webOS bug than Forums, but have any of you noticed that if you leave the main card window inside of a thread and then go into card view (usually when it is stacked), when you come back it won't scroll up or down. It is like the app is frozen but yet you can hit the refresh button and see new content down below, but just can't scroll down to it. I find I have to flick the card away to close out, then re-open to get it to work again. Weirder, this only happens in the main card window.. so you can open threads in new stacked cards, minimize and then come back, they scroll fine but not if you do so in the main window..
    This haven't happened to me never on Forums, but using Carbon, so probably yes, it's a webOS bug.

I've found that putting the phone on stand-by and reactivating it solves the issue, at least with Carbon. Try this, and tell me.

This haven't happened to me never on Forums, but using Carbon, so probably yes, it's a webOS bug.

I've found that putting the phone on stand-by and reactivating it solves the issue, at least with Carbon. Try this, and tell me.

By stand-by, do you mean hit the power button to turn the screen off, power the screen back on?
    Is it possible to when making a new Thread or Post, we can save as a draft?..

Its happened to me a couple of times that I have lost internet connection and everything I typed is lost or I have accidentally thrown away the card..

Thanks

15.    #995  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    By stand-by, do you mean hit the power button to turn the screen off, power the screen back on?
    Yep.

16.    #996  

Its happened to me a couple of times that I have lost internet connection and everything I typed is lost or I have accidentally thrown away the card..

Thanks

It's posible, and not a bad idea...

Yep.

Nope, tried going into stand by and back out several times with either the focus on that main card or back in stacks view, and it never seems to work again until thrown away and re-opened. Like I said, it only happens on the main Forums window, no stacked forums windows, and it only ever happens when its in a thread and then stacked.. If I leave it displaying my subscribed threads, that never freezes up when stacked..
    It's posible, and not a bad idea...

... is it possible that when it detects characters in the post field we can have an auto-save option??
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts

Thanks

I really like this idea.
    Right now we have type to search.. 2 things

Can we have the search launch in a new card instead of taking me away from the thread post I'm in??

And 2 can we have type to post as an option?

Thanks