Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 39444546474849505152535459 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    No, a menu doesn't pop up at all. Nothing happens. Also, I cannot complete the Twitter authorization either. The browser opens in the same window as the app and I've tried logging in an out there and then logging in again, but when it goes back to the app, the app continues to spin and never completes the authorization.
    No pop up for me either until I uninstall then reinstalled.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by spare View Post
    No pop up for me either until I uninstall then reinstalled.

Thanks, after this both the menu and Twitter auth are working for me.

I really like how you did Twitter, thank you. And of course, copy url!!

screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Yep, I think everyone should uninstall/reinstall this version. It has solved my issues with Twitter getting stuck trying to authorize. Huge props to the dev for this release, just LOVE the remember where you last were feature! Working great for me!

Edit: Was the add shortcut to launcher removed from this version? I'm not seeing it, but I may be blind..
    Last edited by volcom45; 04/02/2011 at 10:57 AM.
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Yep, I think everyone should uninstall/reinstall this version. It has solved my issues with Twitter getting stuck trying to authorize. Huge props to the dev for this release, just LOVE the remember where you last were feature! Working great for me!

Edit: Was the add shortcut to launcher removed from this version? I'm not seeing it, but I may be blind..
    Strangely enough, add to launcher is not in the drop down menu until you are in a thread.

5.    #965  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I recoded partially the menus system, and forgot that item in the main scenes. If you enter on a subforum, you'll find it.

It will return in the next update.

Newness Developments apps:

6.    #966  
    Well, guys, I'm officially mojitoed... Leave your bug reports, asks and so on here, and I'll try to answer tomorrow (no promises here).

And if you accept tips, come to Spain at least one time on your lifes.

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    That's the "goodie", and It required to rewrite partially the topic view, so It hasn't been easy... And it isn't 100% working, thought. There are some glitches here and there to be solved.

This kicks ***. You are awesome.

Is there still any chance of a custom script thingie like you mentioned before so I can get into my beloved Head-fi forums without having to manually log in each time?
    Ok just tried tweeting and ummm... Why when I add my own text is it typing from right to left and backwards??

Oh and the link it generates for the thread gets a "Unable to resolve Host" error

http://twitter.com/sketch42_/status/54414069221949441

9.    #969  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Ok just tried tweeting and ummm... Why when I add my own text is it typing from right to left and backwards??

Oh and the link it generates for the thread gets a "Unable to resolve Host" error

Twitter / sketch42: Want to get started in app ...

Not sure what's happening with the domain. Working on it...

10.    #970  
    I've deactivated the custom domain stuff while I get it working. You can tweet normally with the app.

Twitter is VERY buggy...

That is all.. Refer to my previous post on backward typing

12.    #972  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Twitter is VERY buggy...

That is all.. Refer to my previous post on backward typing

Yeah, fixed. An update is coming...

Any idea why the update requires removal/reinstall to fix the app menu? Those are the kind of issues that worry me on the app I'm startng on..

I guess since you are using metrix, it should be fairly easy to add an alert message for average users to help explain how to fix the problem if it happens to them.

Yeah, fixed. An update is coming...

Thank you Sir!

15.    #975  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Any idea why the update requires removal/reinstall to fix the app menu? Those are the kind of issues that worry me on the app I'm startng on..

I guess since you are using metrix, it should be fairly easy to add an alert message for average users to help explain how to fix the problem if it happens to them.

Supposedly you don't need to reinstall the app with the next update.

I'm not sure about all the reinstall stuff. I think it had to do with the preferences format (I've changed some stuff here and there for preventing this in the future).

Theorically, handling properly the preferences changes you'll be covered about these kind of issues, but in my case, I was handling it wrong, so no effect!!!

The best way to avoid this is to have it ready for future features, but... How to do that, if you don't know what are you going to add to the app?

I think theres a magic 8 ball app that can help with that

17.    #977  
    Go and pick your update (this time it has been really fast).

I made a tweet to a forum thread perfectly, no issues! Great work deCorvett!
    Go and pick your update (this time it has been really fast).

Just got it!! wo0t!

I noticed mark this forum read (not all forums) only shows up on precentral and not the other forum I use.

Also, if I sit on a thread or sub-forum for longer than a minute on precentral when I back out to the main view all forums are marked read even though I never did that manually.