Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 37424344454647484950515257 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
  1.    #921  
    The next update would work faster. Tell me.
    Newness Developments apps:

Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Can we get a landscape Option??
    +1

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Also how about more configuration options for the appended signature (besides just on/off)? I don't mind promoting Forums but I want to be able to edit mine to say "...Palm Pre 2...".

4.    #924  
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgtex View Post
    Also how about more configuration options for the appended signature (besides just on/off)? I don't mind promoting Forums but I want to be able to edit mine to say "...Palm Pre 2...".

This has been requested a lot of times. I'm preparing some changes about this, but not for the next update.

5.    #925  
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgtex View Post
    +1

This depends on how much time leaves me Enyo... (and currently I'm too focused on Mojo, sadly).

I need to get a couple of things done on Enyo (like adapt the app workflow to the new UI paradigm). Not an easy work, if I want to make it right.

Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    This depends on how much time leaves me Enyo... (and currently I'm too focused on Mojo, sadly).

I need to get a couple of things done on Enyo (like adapt the app workflow to the new UI paradigm). Not an easy work, if I want to make it right.

Thanks for all your had work on this, I really enjoy the app.
    Let's say you've opened up Forums and then have opened up 3 threads in new cards. Then you no longer care about the initial window because you only want to refresh those 3 threads occasionally. Currently, if you swipe away the initial card, all the rest close with them. Is there any way around this behavior?
  8.    #928  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Let's say you've opened up Forums and then have opened up 3 threads in new cards. Then you no longer care about the initial window because you only want to refresh those 3 threads occasionally. Currently, if you swipe away the initial card, all the rest close with them. Is there any way around this behavior?
    When you open a thread in a new card you're not opening a full instance of the app, just the basic stuff to allow you to view the thread. session, PM, and all the other stuff is managed by the parent card.

Also, when you want to close the app, you just need to throw away one card; I don't see the negatives, but having one card open...

When you open a thread in a new card you're not opening a full instance of the app, just the basic stuff to allow you to view the thread. session, PM, and all the other stuff is managed by the parent card.

Also, when you want to close the app, you just need to throw away one card; I don't see the negatives, but having one card open...
    Haha, fair enough! I'll just make sure to open the last thread I wanted in the main card rather than a new card, to simulate what I'm after..
    Can there be a way to identify the initial card? An icon with a star?

11.    #931  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Can there be a way to identify the initial card? An icon with a star?

That's a good idea.

13.    #933  
    Well, I think I have it ready to submit... Do it today or do it tomorrow?

(It's 2:19 AM here, so technically, I'm at tomorrow)

Tomorrow doesn't start until you fall asleep.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    I say submit
  16.    #936  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I say submit
    I must admit that's quite useful some of the new stuff (like copying links, tweeting posts, marking single forums as read, and so on).

So, basically, you have now the release notes. Some other things have been improved (like emoticons support, UI options management,...).

But, you'll have to wait until release...

I must admit that's quite useful some of the new stuff (like copying links, tweeting posts, marking single forums as read, and so on).

So, basically, you have now the release notes. Some other things have been improved (like emoticons support, UI options management,...).

SUBMIT!!! I neeeeeeeeed THIS!!

Sounds great and love the fact that u listened to a lot of us!
  19.    #939  
    I'm submitting the app right now, with some goodies...

Was that an early April Fools Post ... ...

No Update yet