Page 38 of 61 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738394041424348 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
    yes i attached a pic earlier today and it worked lol cant remember how i did it though ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  2.    #742  
    Definitely this is not an app issue, but forum issue.

I'll see what can I do to workaround this, anyways.

Grabber, this is happening in the forum you sent to me?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

3.    #743  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Why do I keep getting kicked off when using tapatalk foruma ?? I will post in a thread and back swipe and then everything turns white and the next thread I go into won't let me post lile I'm not signed in or something !!

Looks like a session invalid issue. When the phone moves between different frequencies it usually changes it's IP, and this causes the session to be invalid in the server. The app should show a "reauthenticating" message (and login to the forum again).

Isn't happening that?

Newness Developments apps:

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Definitely this is not an app issue, but forum issue.

I'll see what can I do to workaround this, anyways.

Grabber, this is happening in the forum you sent to me?
    Yes, both of those RC forums I sent you have the problem. In those threads, you'll find a mix of IMG tags and attached images, and only the IMG tags work. I thought I had it might have something to do with the plugin not getting the login credentials when attached images are being requested, since vbulletin forums won't let you see attachments when you are not logged in, but attachments on precentral work fine in the app.

By the way, very cool that you used an imageview widget and you can just swipe left and right to browse through the attached images.
    Oh yeah, I found another one that will probably drive you nuts. I'll hunt down the thread and post it later. Sometimes an embedded youtube video object will mess up the thread display. It will immediately pop open a web browser window to youtube when you open the thread, and the back gesture minimizes the app instead of closing the thread. The youtube window will either be a 'you need flash' error message or a non-working html5 viewer depending on whether you have html5 enabled in your youtube profile or not.

Edit: Here's the link: (It's in the Members Videos forum near the top)
    http://mikeysrc.com/rc-forum/showthread.php?t=3396
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 01/26/2011 at 11:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Looks like a session invalid issue. When the phone moves between different frequencies it usually changes it's IP, and this causes the session to be invalid in the server. The app should show a "reauthenticating" message (and login to the forum again).

Isn't happening that?

Not always..

It pops up reauthenticating but does not go through

ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Ok, attached images really *do* work on the PreCentral forums.
    Are you using a beta version to attach images? I don't see that option on my payed version.
    I have found a bad connection to be very difficult to deal with. If you come up with something brilliant please share it in the dev forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    Are you using a beta version to attach images? I don't see that option on my payed version.
    Not attaching them -- viewing them. I have couple of vBulletin forums where I can't view image attachments. PreCentral is the only one I've tried where they work correctly.
    yes i attached a pic earlier today and it worked lol cant remember how i did it though ha ha
    Yeah, I can't find how to do this either.
    I see pandas.
    I'm pretty sure that functionality has not been put into the app. You can include IMG tag code in your post, but there is no way to upload a file based on what he posted a while back -- though I'm pretty sure he posted that it is coming at some point. Adding image upload capability in my own forum app (custom, for one particular forum) required work on both ends. I don't know what Tapatalk supports, but I get the idea it is supported.
    Support for tags would be nice. So if I click on the "Embed Image" icon will paste:
    [IMG(tag)] [/IMG(tag)] and so on for youtube, etc..
    Support for tags would be nice. So if I click on the "Embed Image" icon will paste:
    [IMG(tag)] [/IMG(tag)] and so on for youtube, etc..
    come again?
    Awww sketchy got his faces back !!

ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Awww sketchy got his faces back !!

Haha...

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    any way to report this to palm??

The combo of:

Full quote (clicking quote button)
    Has a Url= tag in the post
    either from mobile site or full site
    Use the pre browser...

breaks the closing tag of the url= tag
    Code:
    [url=www.somsite.com]SOME TEXT[/url]
    that has an issue but

Code:
    [url]www.somsite.com[/url]
    has no issues
    well I saw a pic in one thread and posted it to another thread . Worked for me lol I'll try it again .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη

ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Hey I did it lol ltm

ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη