Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 27323334353637383940414247 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
  1.    #721  
    It's faster, Isn't it?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

thanks... i thought u didnt notice the other posts ... if i know its coming i dont mind waiting
    MUCH!!!

im loving this vers.. i love the attachments also.. i need to play with attachments more ... but can i set an attachment (image obviously) as wallpaper or email the file to myself??

i havent checked for that yet
  4.    #724  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    MUCH!!!

im loving this vers.. i love the attachments also.. i need to play with attachments more ... but can i set an attachment (image obviously) as wallpaper or email the file to myself??

i havent checked for that yet
    It's coming... Sadly, I need webOS 2.0 for some of those features.

For now, Forums is just a skeleton.

a pretty fleshy skeleton!!!
  6.    #726  
    WOW!!! Forum is on Precentral's frontpage!!!

I'll appreciate if you take a minute to share your thoughts about the app in the new's comments.

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    WOW!!! Forum is on Precentral's frontpage!!!

I'll appreciate if you take a minute to share your thoughts about the app in the new's comments.

Thanks guys!

Seeing it today on P/C is the reason I got it after reading the review.

What is the app doing when you swipe back on the gesture area and the app turns gray for a couple of seconds?

Also, is the app refreshing in the background automatically?

I've searched for Avsform using the search feature but I didn't find it. I guess that means that they don't use tapatalk?

Good app so far.

Are you trying to hurt me?
  8.    #728  
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    Seeing it today on P/C is the reason I got it after reading the review.

What is the app doing when you swipe back on the gesture area and the app turns gray for a couple of seconds?

Also, is the app refreshing in the background automatically?

I've searched for Avsform using the search feature but I didn't find it. I guess that means that they don't use tapatalk?

Good app so far.

Hi,

The app turns gray when it updates the view contents. About avsforum, sadly they've chosen not enable tapatalk on their forums, as you can see here.

Hi,

The app turns gray when it updates the view contents. About avsforum, sadly they've chosen not enable tapatalk on their forums, as you can see here.
    Ok. No worries. Thanks for your efforts.

Another thing is I noticed that some threads I had read were still blue, making it appear that the thread had not been read. Eventually, I would come back to thread and see that it's not blue anymore but is it not a immediate action for the thread to be marked as read one you read it?
    Are you trying to hurt me?
  10.    #730  
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    Ok. No worries. Thanks for your efforts.

Another thing is I noticed that some threads I had read were still blue, making it appear that the thread had not been read. Eventually, I would come back to thread and see that it's not blue anymore but is it not a immediate action for the thread to be marked as read one you read it?
    Some forums doesn't have a needed configuration for the session tracking, and this causes these issues. Sadly, Precentral is one of them. They did the necessary job, but people requested to return to the previous status, because of an issue with the today's post page.

Image attachments are not working on some of the forums I use. Is there more work to do there, or do I need to send you the forum names to check out?
  12.    #732  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Image attachments are not working on some of the forums I use. Is there more work to do there, or do I need to send you the forum names to check out?
    Send me a PM with this info, please.

Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Not sure if this has been asked before but, is it possible to have an option with the Forums app to see the front page of a site before going to the forums? Sometimes I like to see the front page to see if there is any news or annoucements before I go discuss...

ok, maybe i misread the changes. We can view attachments. Can we add images to posts within Forums?
    I see pandas.
    Not yet
    Why do I keep getting kicked off when using tapatalk foruma ?? I will post in a thread and back swipe and then everything turns white and the next thread I go into won't let me post lile I'm not signed in or something !!

ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Why do I keep getting kicked off when using tapatalk foruma ?? I will post in a thread and back swipe and then everything turns white and the next thread I go into won't let me post lile I'm not signed in or something !!

I've noticed this sometimes while switching from EV to 1X or vice versa

Send me a PM with this info, please.

I noticed a pattern on this.. I think it is consistent. True attachments uploaded using the manage attachments (these are all vbulletin forums) are not working correctly. Some forums I see thumbnails, some I don't.. that part is odd. Images embedded using the IMG tag are working fine, though thumbnail images that contain a link to the full size image don't work quite right. The image view code is opening the thumbnail instead of following the link - they are being treated like any other image in an IMG tag (not necessarily unexpected). Not sure how I'd make that work. Frankly I have to commend you -- I hate parsing tags out of messages.

Test for me (since this forum *seems* to work correctly):
    IMG tag:
    Attached image:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Attached image:
    Ok, attached images really *do* work on the PreCentral forums.