Page 36 of 61 FirstFirst ... 26313233343536373839404146 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1202
Like Tree19Likes
  1. #701  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I love the bold text what about color

    hey

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Woot!!

    The white shall set you free!!!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  2. #702  
    Pre (Sprint)
    webOS 1.4.5
    O/C 125/1

    Ok, I forgot to do the clean install and installed the update. Then, deleted Forums and reinstalled (no reboot).

    Exceptions: add post button grayed out; tap post does not open new post with quoted original post.

    Restarted Pre, still getting same exceptions.
    I see pandas.
  3.    #703  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    Pre (Sprint)
    webOS 1.4.5
    O/C 125/1

    Ok, I forgot to do the clean install and installed the update. Then, deleted Forums and reinstalled (no reboot).

    Exceptions: add post button grayed out; tap post does not open new post with quoted original post.

    Restarted Pre, still getting same exceptions.
    Mmmm. Do this: uninstall entirely (remove the shortcuts). Reboot and install.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

  4.    #704  
    Rebooting is important, because webOS doesn't clean entirely app's data until rebooting.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

  5. #705  
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Mmmm. Do this: uninstall entirely (remove the shortcuts). Reboot and install.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Yes, working on uninstall, battery pull, reinstall. BRB.

    Update: bah, hosed it good! Still not working.
    Last edited by PrinceAlbert; 01/18/2011 at 04:49 PM.
    I see pandas.
  6.    #706  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    Yes, working on uninstall, battery pull, reinstall. BRB.

    Update: bah, hosed it good! Still not working.
    Let's discard a cookie issue:

    Close session on your desktop, and swipe back to the main scene in your pre.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

  7. #707  
    Bug..

    Quotes in PM's still have white backround

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  8. #708  
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Let's discard a cookie issue:

    Close session on your desktop, and swipe back to the main scene in your pre.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Uhh, lol, egg on face. I'm gonna blame this on being rather ill today and the meds I'm on.

    Maybe you need an "*****" message to log in prior to posting!

    Anyhow, I love all the new features!
    I see pandas.
  9. #709  
    Yep, works great!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I see pandas.
  10. #710  
    Hey DeCorvett,
    How bout notifications?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

    "Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
  11. #711  
    Whoooooooooaaaa!!! What just happened??!?

    Did you add more smilies or are they being pulled from the forums???

    Example smilie:




    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  12. #712  
    :\
    :eek


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I see pandas.
  13. #713  



    Guess new smilies added

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  14. #714  
    I love this update!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  15. #715  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I love this update!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    New update? I'm missing out lol
  16. #716  
    Bug..

    Stickies and announcement buttons (at least on PC , all I tested so far) show a blank page

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  17.    #717  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Bug..

    Stickies and announcement buttons (at least on PC , all I tested so far) show a blank page

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Yeah, I realized that today... Thanks.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

  18.    #718  
    Quote Originally Posted by furygoalbrtis39 View Post
    Hey DeCorvett,
    How bout notifications?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I've a few ideas (well, a lot, really) but I'm on the wall right now, waiting for Enyo.

    I'm basically working on stuff I'll be able to reuse with Enyo, and I think none of the UI elements will be reusable. Frankly, I don't want to work twice.
    Newness Developments apps:

  19. #719  
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    I've a few ideas (well, a lot, really) but I'm on the wall right now, waiting for Enyo.

    I'm basically working on stuff I'll be able to reuse with Enyo, and I think none of the UI elements will be reusable. Frankly, I don't want to work twice.
    can you fix PM's??

    a quote in a pm is in a white backround..
  20.    #720  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    can you fix PM's??

    a quote in a pm is in a white backround..
    Yeah, I've been waiting for this, because I want to do it like photos and attachments, with a self-explaining background. I just need to find the proper one.

    Meanwhile, I'll fix it for the next release (bugfix update). I'll finish it on Friday.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

Posting Permissions