Page 34 of 61 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334353637383944 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1202
Like Tree19Likes
  1. #661  
    my password start with letters, correctly are 5 letters and two numbers, and i'm sure that i did tap on Sign In

    some ideas to fix this?

    thanks for the help anyway
  2. #662  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Are you sure you're tapping "Sign In" instead of "Register"??
    From the screenshot looks like sign in

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  3. #663  
    Quote Originally Posted by alvarri View Post
    my password start with letters, correctly are 5 letters and two numbers, and i'm sure that i did tap on Sign In

    some ideas to fix this?

    thanks for the help anyway
    When you changed your pw.. You use user cp or forgot pass link.. FP generates a new temp pass if I'm not mistaken

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  4. #664  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Second ... As was mentioned earlier.. Offline reading mode.. If I have multiple cards open and I'm in low or no service or in airplane mode , I would like to read the Many cards I have open. This should be under preferences, so I can easily switch on any current session into an offline one. When done I can go back to prefs and turn offline mode off.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

    With a 3 hour commute underground.. this would be a godsend.
    Treo 650 > HTC Mogul > HTC Touch Diamond > BB Curve > Palm PRE > HTC Evo + BB Bold
  5. #665  
    Quote Originally Posted by giograves View Post
    With a 3 hour commute underground.. this would be a godsend.
    Yea I remember your post..
    That's the one I referred to..

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  6. #666  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    When you changed your pw.. You use user cp or forgot pass link.. FP generates a new temp pass if I'm not mistaken

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    i changed the pw from control panel, and i used it before in desktop version and it worked well

    so what it's going wrong?
  7.    #667  
    Maybe the app is capitalizing the first letter of the password. It shouldn't but maybe it's doing it. Try to change your password to one starting with a number, and tell me if works.
    Newness Developments apps:

  8.    #668  
    Quote Originally Posted by giograves View Post
    With a 3 hour commute underground.. this would be a godsend.
    To save your 3 hours, it should download each entire forum, and this would cost hours: Precentral has +2.600.000 posts.

    Everything is doable, but it's hard to find it useful in a operative standpoint, as you'll been unable to post, and you'll not get updated info.

    Maybe having the option to download selected topics (but this will not solve your 3 hours issue), but the entire forum...
    Newness Developments apps:

  9.    #669  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    So... This is just a feature(s) request for where I believe the apps direction should go.

    mind you these features have webOS 2.0.x in mind

    First.. Since the hold to open thread in a new card was implented, I know deCorvette said he's working on expanding it, what about if I tapped on a thread (to be opened in the current card) if I tap on menu a new option "open current thread in new card" is there.. Or "duplicate current card"

    Second ... As was mentioned earlier.. Offline reading mode.. If I have multiple cards open and I'm in low or no service or in airplane mode , I would like to read the Many cards I have open. This should be under preferences, so I can easily switch on any current session into an offline one. When done I can go back to prefs and turn offline mode off.

    Third... Expand the current search to be more useful. Tapping on the search bar while I'm in a thread/forum leads me to believe I'm searching in the current thread/forum only.
    On top of this make search part of just type.

    Fourth.. While I know it's most likely being worked on.. I feel the need to stress above all, the ability grab the current cards' link address... I don't want to ever Need to go out of the app for any reason.

    I have maybe , one or two more that currently escape my memory.. But this is a start... What do you all think?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    My plans right now are:

    1) Provide the most forum functions as soon as possible (I think this must be a priority)
    2) Move the app to Enyo (not sure how much this will cost)

    I think I have work at least for the next 6 months. Said that:

    1) Easily doable, so it's no brainer to enable this on any update
    2) I've posted about this just a few minutes ago. Feel free to discuss about this.
    3) I want to enable some advanced search functions, but I want to improve various features before
    4) Working on it, not ready at this moment, but you can expect this soon.

    I'm due to update the app, but I'll do it soon. But after this update, my greatest priority is with an issue with the Gallery that Tapatalk people requires me to solve.
    Newness Developments apps:

  10. #670  
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    My plans right now are:

    1) Provide the most forum functions as soon as possible (I think this must be a priority)
    2) Move the app to Enyo (not sure how much this will cost)

    I think I have work at least for the next 6 months. Said that:

    1) Easily doable, so it's no brainer to enable this on any update
    2) I've posted about this just a few minutes ago. Feel free to discuss about this.
    3) I want to enable some advanced search functions, but I want to improve various features before
    4) Working on it, not ready at this moment, but you can expect this soon.

    I'm due to update the app, but I'll do it soon. But after this update, my greatest priority is with an issue with the Gallery that Tapatalk people requires me to solve.
    deCorvette.. By no means do I expect any of the features listed in the next update nor in the "coming months". I'm not a dev and any oneof those features may take quite a while. Just my take on how I would lik the app to function with 2.0 coming.

    I appreciate all the work you have put into the app thus far and look forward to you updates.

    Good luck on the transition to enyo. I hope all goes smooth.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  11. #671  
    Ok i changed the password with a number at the begining and i'm in

    Thanks!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  12.    #672  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    deCorvette.. By no means do I expect any of the features listed in the next update nor in the "coming months". I'm not a dev and any oneof those features may take quite a while. Just my take on how I would lik the app to function with 2.0 coming.

    I appreciate all the work you have put into the app thus far and look forward to you updates.

    Good luck on the transition to enyo. I hope all goes smooth.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Don't get me wrong, I'm just explaining what's going on with the app development, and how it will evolve in the coming months.

    -- Sent from my Palm Device using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

  13. #673  
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'm just explaining what's going on with the app development, and how it will evolve in the coming months.

    -- Sent from my Palm Device using Forums


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  14. #674  
    Any updates on adding functionality to upload attachments? That's all I'm waiting on to pull the trigger and purchase.
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Epic 4G -> TouchPad
  15.    #675  
    Quote Originally Posted by northward View Post
    Any updates on adding functionality to upload attachments? That's all I'm waiting on to pull the trigger and purchase.
    Since Enyo announcement, I have not started thinking about that, sincerely. It involves a reworking of the posting scene, and I'm possibly not going to do that work on Mojo, being that in a couple of months I need to start porting the app to Enyo (if I get Early Access Status).

    Too much work to be redone later, frankly.
    Newness Developments apps:

  16. #676  
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    I have not started thinking about that, sincerely. It involves a reworking the posting scene, and I possibly not going to do that work on Mojo, being that in a couple of months I need to start porting the app to Enyo (if I get Early Access Status).

    Too much work to be redone later, frankly.
    I appreciate your candid response.
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Epic 4G -> TouchPad
  17.    #677  
    Quote Originally Posted by northward View Post
    I appreciate your candid response.
    It's just the absolute truth about this topic. Forums is a quite complex app, and the more I empower it right now, the more work I will have to done again when porting it to Enyo.

    Because of that, I'm working on stuff I think I'll be able to recycle (more or less) with Enyo version.

    But it's coming, don't doubt about it.
    Newness Developments apps:

  18.    #678  
    This is an attached image:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Newness Developments apps:

  19.    #679  
    And this is the attachment, viewed through Forums:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Newness Developments apps:

  20. #680  
    I don't see anything

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Posting Permissions