Page 33 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233343536373843 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
    Global Posts
    616 Global Posts
    Me three!
    If the the Facebook app and all of the twitter apps I've seen for WebOS have a refresh button, then I agree that Forums should have one. I know the dev said that it isn't a web page, but it is a web based app so it needs to have a refresh button.
    I purchased the app but don't think I'll use it
    1. Font too small, why that big margin on left? Not trying to loose my eyesight just to read some forums

2. Titles not diffrentiated enough from content, why not bold titles?
  4.    #644  
    Looks like we have a rebelion here... Ok, ok, I'll add the refresh button.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

5.    #645  
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    I purchased the app but don't think I'll use it
    1. Font too small, why that big margin on left? Not trying to loose my eyesight just to read some forums

2. Titles not diffrentiated enough from content, why not bold titles?
    1. Font is about the same size of launcher pages, aplication titles, and so on. I think the font sizing is perfect as it is, but anyways I plan to add a preference option in the future.

2. Titles are larger and coloured different. Also, they get bolded when there are new posts. Please tell me how to improve it without making the app look like a color palette.

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post

/em puts away the pitchfork and torch

Whew! that was close!

Always good to see you have a sense of humor.
    I see pandas.

Thanks alot man!

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    A refresh button would be nice, but give the poor guy a break!

This is a brand new app, still under development, and I for one prefer the app to do what it does well rather than trying to do everything but doing it poorly.

Adding features a little at a time after they work well is just fine by me.

Haven't had time to search but my avatar isn't showing in the forums app...and how do I sign out! I'll look more when time...

Awesome work man. Nice to see how well this came out. I like it a lot. Thanks!

When I go through the newest posts, it only shows a limited amount. I would like to be able to look further back. Other than that, I absolutely love the app!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
  12.    #652  
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanCell View Post
    Haven't had time to search but my avatar isn't showing in the forums app...and how do I sign out! I'll look more when time...

You don't have an avatar, at least not in precentral...

The app signs out for you. just exist the forum.

13.    #653  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    When I go through the newest posts, it only shows a limited amount. I would like to be able to look further back. Other than that, I absolutely love the app!
    You can change the # of posts to be shown on Recent Posts. Search for the option in Preferences. (Tap&Hold to edit)

14.    #654  
    Quote Originally Posted by videogmike View Post
    Awesome work man. Nice to see how well this came out. I like it a lot. Thanks!

Thanks! Don't forget to review the app in the Catalog...

So... This is just a feature(s) request for where I believe the apps direction should go.

mind you these features have webOS 2.0.x in mind

First.. Since the hold to open thread in a new card was implented, I know deCorvette said he's working on expanding it, what about if I tapped on a thread (to be opened in the current card) if I tap on menu a new option "open current thread in new card" is there.. Or "duplicate current card"

Second ... As was mentioned earlier.. Offline reading mode.. If I have multiple cards open and I'm in low or no service or in airplane mode , I would like to read the Many cards I have open. This should be under preferences, so I can easily switch on any current session into an offline one. When done I can go back to prefs and turn offline mode off.

Third... Expand the current search to be more useful. Tapping on the search bar while I'm in a thread/forum leads me to believe I'm searching in the current thread/forum only.
    On top of this make search part of just type.

Fourth.. While I know it's most likely being worked on.. I feel the need to stress above all, the ability grab the current cards' link address... I don't want to ever Need to go out of the app for any reason.

I have maybe , one or two more that currently escape my memory.. But this is a start... What do you all think?

Oh.. One last thing.. Report post is SORELY needed

hi, i was happy with the use of the beta so then i bought the official few days ago

when i try to loggin precentral forums the app told me that is incorrect user or password

i tried changing my password and nothing...

what i can do?
  18.    #658  
    Quote Originally Posted by alvarri View Post
    hi, i was happy with the use of the beta so then i bought the official few days ago

when i try to loggin precentral forums the app told me that is incorrect user or password

what i can do?
    Your password starts with letters?

You can change the # of posts to be shown on Recent Posts. Search for the option in Preferences. (Tap&Hold to edit)
    Got it thanks! I'm such a dope for not looking harder!!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by alvarri View Post

what i can do?
    Are you sure you're tapping "Sign In" instead of "Register"??
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg