Page 32 of 61 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132333435363742 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
    Did you try restarting your phone?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Nevermind it's working now, I don't know why it didn't work, and yes I did try that and it didn't work it just suddenly worked.

PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
    Dyin for an update

4.    #624  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Dyin for an update

Working on it... Changing roadmap every second, but there is some interesting stuff coming, I think.

Newness Developments apps:

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Working on it... Changing roadmap every second, but there is some interesting stuff coming, I think.

Anxiously waiting

One more stupid question.. How do you refresh a thread you have open in this app? I am not seeing any way.. I must be blind..
    Thanks.
    You'll have to go back a page and back in. The developer didn't implement refresh.

Posted from my eVo!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    You'll have to go back a page and back in. The developer didn't implement refresh.

Posted from my eVo!
    Wow, thats a big negative! I hope that is coming in a future version, because when I go back a page, the page updates and doesn't keep my thread selected, so depending on how many new threads have bumped it, I sometimes have to scroll way down to even find my thread again. Alot of work just to read a new posting.. Please add a refresh to the top left drop down menu..
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Wow, thats a big negative! I hope that is coming in a future version, because when I go back a page, the page updates and doesn't keep my thread selected, so depending on how many new threads have bumped it, I sometimes have to scroll way down to even find my thread again. Alot of work just to read a new posting.. Please add a refresh to the top left drop down menu..
    That's exactly why I refused to pay for the latest version, when I was still using my Pre.
    She meant swipe back to a different page in the same thread.. Not swipe back to the recent posts page...

And there is a "refresh button" for the recent posts scene and subscribed threads scene...

I would like the ability to update a thread without going back a page in a thread but it's bot s priority especially now that I can have more than one thread open at a time. Subscribing and unsubscribing to threads is also easy peazy.. So if I really need to read it later I subscribe.. And unsubscribe when done

I just use Tapatalk.

Posted from my eVo!
  12.    #632  
    You can do exactly that by selecting "Last Page" in the page selector menu in each thread.
    Newness Developments apps:

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    You can do exactly that by selecting "Last Page" in the page selector menu in each thread.
    That doesn't work when your on a 1 page thread and the page selector is greyed out.. seems like an incomplete solution..
    I agree 100% volcom. I already asked for a refresh button while it was in beta and was shot down. I'm holding out hope that enough people will ask for it that he will change his mind and add one. If not for everyone, then provide a preference to have one and disable the auto-refresh on every scene. I felt the good was good enough to buy the app, but I would like it a lot more if it had those two items. It is almost impossible to keep your place on rcgroups forums recent post list because it is an extremely busy forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxinghrr View Post
    Forums, the Tapatalk client for webOS.
    Forums, the Tapatalk client for webOS.. missing a Refresh Button!
    Forums, the Tapatalk client for webOS.. missing a Refresh Button!
    Stop complaining! This is a great app, and it's missing one small thing. I'm sure they'll add it in time.

PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    Stop complaining! This is a great app, and it's missing one small thing. I'm sure they'll add it in time.
    Well, it is a great app, I agree, but from a functionality standpoint for a forum browsing app, not having an easy way to refresh a thread your monitoring is like having a music player app that lets you pause but you can't resume playback without starting the song over at the beginning.. it doesn't even make sense.. I'm not the only one complaining, I count at least 3 of us just since I first inquired about it.. surely can't be hard to add in sooner rather than later..
    I just don't think it's being handled the right way. I get if you have complaints, but it just sounds like children. (and one of the people that wants a refresh button doesn't even have webos anymore and has no reason to be on this particular forum)

PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    I just don't think it's being handled the right way. I get if you have complaints, but it just sounds like children. (and one of the people that wants a refresh button doesn't even have webos anymore and has no reason to be on this particular forum)
    I'm sorry man, not trying to be a whiner by any means.. Grabber5.0 said he begged for this feature in the beta and got shut down so I'm trying to be yet another voice asking for a simple and basic feature that should've been there from day 1, hoping we don't get shut down again.. enough said..
    I too think a refresh button would be very useful.