Page 31 of 61 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031323334353641 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    1) I'll take a look at this

2) The same as 1)

3) Have you opened subcards previously from the same parent card you're closing?
    Well I've opened sub cards (accidentally.. See 2) ) .. But closed the subs right away... Than say 10 min later closed the main card and than it comes back

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  2.    #602  
    Quote Originally Posted by spare View Post
    Worked. You still might want to make it more obvious. Thanks.

Yeah, it's in the "To do" list. Piled just below of "World Peace"...

(joking, of course)

Newness Developments apps:

3.    #603  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Well I've opened sub cards (accidentally.. See 2) ) .. But closed the subs right away... Than say 10 min later closed the main card and than it comes back

Ok, I got the idea. Please refer to 1) or 2) for the solution.

4.    #604  
    Ok, so I will not push the update this week, but I'm happy.

I'm making great strides with SMF support (there have been a lot of problems with those forums), and I think I'm succeeding with this.

Also, I've been playing a bit, and I got the app to show who is connected. In the next update, you will see connected users with a green shadowed avatar border. Not very useful, but nice.

Ok, I got the idea. Please refer to 1) or 2) for the solution.

Lol.. !

I want a direct link, please !. I can't down it from App Catalog. I am not in these country
  7.    #607  
    Quote Originally Posted by zonzonvn View Post
    I want a direct link, please !. I can't down it from App Catalog. I am not in these country
    I'm workingon an alternative purchasing method for unsupported countries. I'll comment about it in the coming weeks.

Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    I bought the app on my original sprint pre, good app, phone runs like crap and it kills the battery but I'm sure if I had the pre plus it would be better.

9.    #609  
    Quote Originally Posted by delta7 View Post
    I bought the app on my original sprint pre, good app, phone runs like crap and it kills the battery but I'm sure if I had the pre plus it would be better.

I can΄t help you with that, sorry.

Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    I can΄t help you with that, sorry.
    Never asked for help but on a original non overclocked sprint pre you don't recommend buying the app?

What exactly are you saying here?

Never asked for help but on a original non overclocked sprint pre you don't recommend buying the app?

What exactly are you saying here?

No.. he's not saying that... The orig pre non overclocked has lag to begin with.. It's not the app that's causing the issue

Is there a way to have this App go right into PreCentral forum upon loading rather than seeing the new or available forums and having to tap on PreCentral at the bottom? Would love to eliminate this extra step..
  13.    #613  
    No.. he's not saying that... The orig pre non overclocked has lag to begin with.. It's not the app that's causing the issue

network coverage matters too, but yes, that's the point.

I've tested the app against both stock pixi plus and pre (non plus), and I can say it works pretty well in Pixi phones, in the Pre it works better and faster.

Maybe are you using something that uses background processing? Are you in low coverage areas/bad wifi signal?

14.    #614  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Is there a way to have this App go right into PreCentral forum upon loading rather than seeing the new or available forums and having to tap on PreCentral at the bottom? Would love to eliminate this extra step..
    Add the forum to your launcher, and that's all... (tip: look at menu -> forum inside Precentral).

Add the forum to your launcher, and that's all... (tip: look at menu -> forum inside Precentral).
    Awesome, exactly what I wanted! Thanks so much!
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    app works good, a little slow but my phne is slow in general so I'm not blaming the app.

I can live with it.

network coverage matters too, but yes, that's the point.

I've tested the app against both stock pixi plus and pre (non plus), and I can say it works pretty well in Pixi phones, in the Pre it works better and faster.

Maybe are you using something that uses background processing? Are you in low coverage areas/bad wifi signal?
  17.    #617  
    app works good, a little slow but my phne is slow in general so I'm not blaming the app.

I can live with it.
    I've overclooked my Pre recently, and all I can say is WOW!. So, if you ask me, go do it.

(Simply a Pre user thought, of course)

Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Yes.. While in PC .. Tap on the menu then tap on forum then add to launcher

Yes.. While in PC .. Tap on the menu then tap on forum then add to launcher

Figured it out, thanks man!
    I'm having a problem accessing P|C with the Forums app, it goes to the screen where you select the forum, I select precentral and then it just sits there loading until it finally says "Network error, can't connect to the server." Even when I'm connected to wifi.

INFO
    AT&T Palm Pre Plus
    Software Vs: 1.4.5
    Forums vs: 1.0.2
    PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight