Page 30 of 61 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
  1.    #581  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I can't edit my post.. I think it's bc of the html...

Can deCorvette confirm that the tapatalk plugin for vBvBvB $vers$ $3$.$8$ $and$ $4$.$0$ $are$ $different$ $in$ $the$ $features$ $they$ $support$... $And$ $that$ $the$ $html$ $is$ $interfering$ $with$ $my$ $ability$ $to$ $edit$?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Not sure, but I can edit my posts (althought I'm using a fixed version of the app).
    Newness Developments apps:

2.    #582  
    I think I will able to submit this week (not sure when will arrive to you, as it's christmas) a new update, with the following stuff:

• user's public profile (read only): you'll be able to view other users profile, directly from the following.
    • post author menu: you'll be able to view an user profile directly from a post, or send a private message. More things are coming.
    • (awfully) basic read-only attachments support: I have to handle some issues with this, and I'm not sure if I will able to do it pre-2.x (ok, it's only possible for viewing images, but impossible for downloading images and other type of files). So, meanwhile, at least you'll be able to see each post's attachment availability, but it only will send you to the forum's attachment page, so you'll need to login to be able to download it. It's far from the desiderable behaviour, but hey, at least it works...

And some minor things, like basic post content format (bold, underline, italic and color).

Also, a few bugfixes.

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    I think I will able to submit this week (not sure when will arrive to you, as it's christmas) a new update, with the following stuff:

• user's public profile (read only): you'll be able to view other users profile, directly from the following.
    • post author menu: you'll be able to view an user profile directly from a post, or send a private message. More things are coming.
    • (awfully) basic read-only attachments support: I have to handle some issues with this, and I'm not sure if I will able to do it pre-2.x (ok, it's only possible for viewing images, but impossible for downloading images and other type of files). So, meanwhile, at least you'll be able to see each post's attachment availability, but it only will send you to the forum's attachment page, so you'll need to login to be able to download it. It's far from the desiderable behaviour, but hey, at least it works...

And some minor things, like basic post content format (bold, underline, italic and color).

Also, a few bugfixes.

Can't wait!

Also, a few bugfixes.
    Anything on Notifications?
    PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
    When I try to post a reply or post to a forum, I get a "Configuration Error" pop-up. What do I need to look for to try to get this problem corrected?
  6.    #586  
    Quote Originally Posted by hrminer92 View Post
    When I try to post a reply or post to a forum, I get a "Configuration Error" pop-up. What do I need to look for to try to get this problem corrected?
    Tell me what forum is, please

Bump bump

Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Can the limit of 20 topics be lifted for New Topics to show?
  9.    #589  
    Quote Originally Posted by furygoalbrtis39 View Post
    Bump bump

In the coming months....

I'm working on it, it's all I can say at this moment.

10.    #590  
    Quote Originally Posted by spare View Post
    Can the limit of 20 topics be lifted for New Topics to show?
    Go to preferences, and change the value

Love this app!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Ok a couple of issues..

1) app can't display moved/merged thread... Ex: in the Palm pre forum there is a thread titled "precentral app gone wonky" which shows it has 0 replies... However opening the thread takes you to "Reported Issues/Comments on Precentral changes" in the treocentral/precentral forum.
    In native vBvBvB $the$ $original$ $thread$ $would$ $be$ $displayed$ $as$ &$quot$;--$Moved$-$Precentral$ $app$ $gone$ $wonky$&$quot$; $I$ $don$'$t$ $know$ $if$ $it$'$s$ $possible$ $to$ $show$ $it$ $using$ $the$ $tapatalk$ $plugin$... $Just$ $throwing$ $this$ $out$ $there$

2) Tapping on a thread does always open thread in the same card.. It's a coin toss, but more like a trick coin, 65% of taps register as a tap to open in new card without the menu showing

3) Cards come back.. So far when I have only 1 card, if I swipe it away.. It closes, but than a new card pops back as if I launched the app again.

That's it for now.... Happy holidays

Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Go to preferences, and change the value

Nothing happens when I click the field. On ver 1.0.2 of forums.

I'm with spare.. Can't be changed

In the coming months....

I'm working on it, it's all I can say at this moment.

You're sounding like HPalm! haha thanks though
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

LOL, yeah, good one deCorvett!

Keep up the good work, we'll be hanging around for "the coming months..." =P
    I see pandas.
  17.    #597  

Try tap&hold

18.    #598  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Ok a couple of issues..

1) app can't display moved/merged thread... Ex: in the Palm pre forum there is a thread titled "precentral app gone wonky" which shows it has 0 replies... However opening the thread takes you to "Reported Issues/Comments on Precentral changes" in the treocentral/precentral forum.
    In native vBvBvB $the$ $original$ $thread$ $would$ $be$ $displayed$ $as$ &$quot$;--$Moved$-$Precentral$ $app$ $gone$ $wonky$&$quot$; $I$ $don$'$t$ $know$ $if$ $it$'$s$ $possible$ $to$ $show$ $it$ $using$ $the$ $tapatalk$ $plugin$... $Just$ $throwing$ $this$ $out$ $there$

2) Tapping on a thread does always open thread in the same card.. It's a coin toss, but more like a trick coin, 65% of taps register as a tap to open in new card without the menu showing

3) Cards come back.. So far when I have only 1 card, if I swipe it away.. It closes, but than a new card pops back as if I launched the app again.

That's it for now.... Happy holidays

1) I'll take a look at this

2) The same as 1)

3) Have you opened subcards previously from the same parent card you're closing?

19.    #599  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    LOL, yeah, good one deCorvett!

Keep up the good work, we'll be hanging around for "the coming months..." =P
    I'll try to do it!!! Just "stay tuned"

Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Try tap&hold
    Worked. You still might want to make it more obvious. Thanks.