Page 29 of 61 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
    Thread cards: while the card is minimized, the forum logo is in the upper left of the card. This logo placement covers up the thread title. Can the logo be moved to the center of the minimized cards?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I see pandas.
  2.    #562  
    Quote Originally Posted by migs View Post
    The new card for viewing threads is awesome I just tap and hold the thread, and it gives the option for new card. It's a taste of webos 2.0.....

It also works with gesture+tap...

Newness Developments apps:

Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Back to using this app with the open in new card feature. If you could have it not go to the new card, it would be perfect but not sure the os allows that. Would like top/bottom of page buttons and to automatically go to newest post in a thread. Thanks.

4.    #564  
    Quote Originally Posted by spare View Post
    Back to using this app with the open in new card feature. If you could have it not go to the new card, it would be perfect but not sure the os allows that. Would like top/bottom of page buttons and to automatically go to newest post in a thread. Thanks.

I've been doing some experiments with allof those things. All I can say by now is a bit Ruby, but "Stay tuned"...

Another thing that's coming is bold, underlined, italic and coloured texts in posts.

I have a huge problem with attachments (OS related) but I'm working in a workaround... Not sure if I can get it working fine, thought.

Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    I've been doing some experiments with allof those things. All I can say by now is a bit Ruby, but "Stay tuned"...

Another thing that's coming is bold, underlined, italic and coloured texts in posts.

I have a huge problem with attachments (OS related) but I'm working in a workaround... Not sure if I can get it working fine, thought.

Thanks for working on it. I hope palm gives you all the access you need.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    Thread cards: while the card is minimized, the forum logo is in the upper left of the card. This logo placement covers up the thread title. Can the logo be moved to the center of the minimized cards?

The whole point is with stacks in 2.0 so what you advise sorta defeats the purpose

Small bug in PM's... Quotes are the same backround color as the reply

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    The whole point is with stacks in 2.0 so what you advise sorta defeats the purpose

I understand it might not be great for stacks. I just noticed when having multiple thread cards open, it's not easy to read the thread title with the forum logo over the title. Might not be an issue with 2.0 stacks, but hey, I can't get the 2.0.1 update to install so I'm stuck with 1.4.5
    I see pandas.
    maybe in the middle of the left side bare instead of the upper left corner?
    /shrug

just somewhere to make it a little easier to switch between threads by being able to read the thread title.
    I see pandas.
    Ok .. Found a potentialy large bug..

Please head over to webos development forum and check the thread titled

Developing with Semantic html

In that thread html tags are present and they are being recognized with the vBvBvB $html$ $tag$ $bbcode$ $or$ $even$ $the$ $html$ $tag$ $in$ $the$ $header$..

Here is a quote from that thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    As far as I remember, the majority if HTML tags do still work, including <input type="button">. Only a minority don't work (like <input type="file">).

And some things that don't work, like 'contenteditable="true"', can be achieved via webkit custom css.

Palm uses <div> a lot, both for layering css styling and for widgets. Widgets, use the div as an insertion point for the html that composes the widget. The advantage of such a model is that widgets are dynamic, controlled by javascript, and saves the user time/frustration of manually coding/manipulating larger amounts of html. Oh, and the styling put in place for widgets have been stylized to be finger-friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    FYI - I've updated Tapatalk backend on PreCentral to the latest version. Hope it didn't break anything!
    This hasn't seemed to do anything.. :/

I wonder if I log into treocentral instead

Ok treocentral has no option in tapatalk.. There's something wrong with the update if it was applied.. Howard forums seems to be updated... I'm going to check AC

Ok AC doesn't work either.. I think bc both AC & PC are on vBvBvB $3$.$8$ , $whereas$ $HF$ $is$ $on$ $vB$ $4$

I can't edit my post.. I think it's bc of the html...

Can deCorvette confirm that the tapatalk plugin for vBvBvB $vers$ $3$.$8$ $and$ $4$.$0$ $are$ $different$ $in$ $the$ $features$ $they$ $support$... $And$ $that$ $the$ $html$ $is$ $interfering$ $with$ $my$ $ability$ $to$ $edit$?

Ok .. Open in new card sometimes opens on tap trying to narrow down when

18.    #578  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    /shrug

just somewhere to make it a little easier to switch between threads by being able to read the thread title.
    I'll see what can I do.

19.    #579  
    Ok .. Found a potentialy large bug..

Please head over to webos development forum and check the thread titled

Developing with Semantic html

In that thread html tags are present and they are being recognized with the vBvBvB $html$ $tag$ $bbcode$ $or$ $even$ $the$ $html$ $tag$ $in$ $the$ $header$..

Found and fixed. Thanks!

20.    #580  
    This hasn't seemed to do anything.. :/

I wonder if I log into treocentral instead

I'm enabling some of the last plugin version stuff. Believe me, you'll see the difference.

(Testing editing...) Success