Page 26 of 61 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 1202
Like Tree19Likes
  1. #501  
    Did you send via quick install or internalz?
  2. #502  
    Quote Originally Posted by scoutcamper View Post
    Garrett, this fix is not working for me, i have the 1.0.0 paid version.
    I sent it with WOSQI and it worked fine... Hmm.

    <edit> Glad you got it worked out
  3. #503  
    ^^ Da Man
    Treo 650 > HTC Mogul > HTC Touch Diamond > BB Curve > Palm PRE > HTC Evo + BB Bold
  4. #504  
    If it's a known issue and an update via the catalog is looming, I can wait.
  5. #505  
    Question, in a forum, what are the flag and push pin icons for? I can't really distinguish.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Treo 650 > HTC Mogul > HTC Touch Diamond > BB Curve > Palm PRE > HTC Evo + BB Bold
  6. #506  
    Quote Originally Posted by giograves View Post
    Question, in a forum, what are the flag and push pin icons for? I can't really distinguish.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    The pushpin allows you to view the stickied threads. The flag allows you to see "flagged" threads, here it just appears to be forum guidlines.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  7. #507  
    I really hope that this was just an oversite since this same code seems to be in the old beta

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums BETA???
  8.    #508  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I really hope that this was just an oversite since this same code seems to be in the old beta

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using
    This is that I'm an *****, basically.

    It's supposed that the code recognizes the app as non-beta, and doesn't shows the beta expired message.

    But as I'm an *****, it has a bug on it, and doesn't work as expected.

    Feel free to use the solution from Garret while I submit an update that removes the beta code entirely.
    Last edited by deCorvett; 12/15/2010 at 05:28 AM.
    Newness Developments apps:

  9.    #509  
    Also, as never bad things come alone, I submitted yesterday the 1.0.1 update with the bug on it, so I have to wait that update to be rejected to be able to submit another update...
  10.    #510  
    I have it fixed. Now waiting for Palm to reject the lastest update to be able to submit the fixed update.

    Again, sorry for the inconveniences this have caused to all of you.
    Last edited by deCorvett; 12/15/2010 at 05:29 AM.
    Newness Developments apps:

  11. #511  
    It's all good. I made a mistake once, too. Once.
    I see pandas.
  12. #512  
    So, what are we supposed to do? I can't find a concrete answer. I just downloaded this yesterday and paid 2.99 and it won't work either. Help please.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
  13. #513  
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    So, what are we supposed to do? I can't find a concrete answer. I just downloaded this yesterday and paid 2.99 and it won't work either. Help please.
    Follow the instructions in garretts post... It's the last post on the page before this one... There's a link with instructions
  14.    #514  
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    So, what are we supposed to do? I can't find a concrete answer. I just downloaded this yesterday and paid 2.99 and it won't work either. Help please.
    Hi,

    The official solution will arrive as Palm allows us (we have the update ready). The alternate solution arrived a few posts ago (if you homebrew).
    Newness Developments apps:

  15. #515  
    I tried the homebrew fix and successfully transferred the file over, but the App still doesn't work. I'm going to try rebooting the Pre to see if that helps.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
  16. #516  
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    I tried the homebrew fix and successfully transferred the file over, but the App still doesn't work. I'm going to try rebooting the Pre to see if that helps.
    Hmm. It should work as soon as you send the file.
  17. #517  
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    I have it fixed. Now waiting for Palm to reject the lastest update to be able to submit the fixed update.

    Again, sorry for the inconveniences this have caused to all of you.
    Not that big of a deal.. I've made larger issues in my app, which were really bad.

    We all make mistakes.

    Though I would recommend against using the "Request Rejection" button on the dev site, as it puts you at the back of the list for reviewing, and it requires them to manually reject it. You can always send a tweet to Adora or webOSdev and ask them to push it though faster if you consider this to be an emergency situation.
    Arthur Thornton

    Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
  18.    #518  
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    Not that big of a deal.. I've made larger issues in my app, which were really bad.

    We all make mistakes.

    Though I would recommend against using the "Request Rejection" button on the dev site, as it puts you at the back of the list for reviewing, and it requires them to manually reject it. You can always send a tweet to Adora or webOSdev and ask them to push it though faster if you consider this to be an emergency situation.
    Oh great... "Request Rejection" is the first thing I've done... I've emailed Chuq with this, but no news (seems that he is busy today). Do you have the tweet @ of Adora?
    Newness Developments apps:

  19. #519  
    Quote Originally Posted by scoutcamper View Post
    Garrett, this fix is not working for me, i have the 1.0.0 paid version.

    Edit

    I got it
    Did you have to do anything different? I'd like to update the instructions if something isn't right...
  20. #520  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Did you have to do anything different? I'd like to update the instructions if something isn't right...
    Just add it has to be full restart, not luna, and make sure the beta is uninstalled.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm 3C>>M100>>M500>>Tungsten T5>>Tungsten TX>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>Centro>>Pre>>Pre+>>Pre2

Posting Permissions