Page 23 of 61 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1202
Like Tree19Likes
  1.    #441  
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenX View Post
    Sounds great! Will we be able to open things in new cards with meta-taps?
    This is how this works (at this moment):

    - Tap opens as always.
    - MetaTap opens in new card.
    - Tap&hold popups a menu (current choices are "Open" and "Open in new Card").

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

  2. kbrabble's Avatar
    Posts
    82 Posts
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    #442  
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Ok, continue searching for an impossible solution, instead of what the app's dev tells you that is the solution...


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  3.    #443  
    Quote Originally Posted by kbrabble View Post
    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ???

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

  4. #444  
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    ???

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Btw.. In preferences..under General... Deafult View.. Does Nothing

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  5. #445  
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    This is how this works (at this moment):

    - Tap opens as always.
    - MetaTap opens in new card.
    - Tap&hold popups a menu (current choices are "Open" and "Open in new Card").

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Not on the Pre 2. The only working one is the normal tap.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Arthur Thornton

    Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
  6. #446  
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    Not on the Pre 2. The only working one is the normal tap.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    He means that's how it works at the moment = on the updated 1.0.1 vers... (no one has that vers yet)

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  7. #447  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    He means that's how it works at the moment = on the updated 1.0.1 vers... (no one has that vers yet)

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Ah.. alright. That isn't really clear to me, so I didn't know that.
    Arthur Thornton

    Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
  8. #448  
    New bug found...

    Whem a thread is locked ... No lock is displayed in recent posts view or subscribed posts view... However in thread view a lock is visible... However, even though the reply button is greyed out and you can't reply.. Tapping on a post will attempt to quote said post... Nothing happens just spins and spins.. But it's confusing all the same... If you want an example thread try the Epocrotes thread in the Webos Medical Apps forum..

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  9.    #449  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    New bug found...

    Whem a thread is locked ... No lock is displayed in recent posts view or subscribed posts view... However in thread view a lock is visible... However, even though the reply button is greyed out and you can't reply.. Tapping on a post will attempt to quote said post... Nothing happens just spins and spins.. But it's confusing all the same... If you want an example thread try the Epocrotes thread in the Webos Medical Apps forum..

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Definitely, we have a bug here. Thanks for reporting!!!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

  10. #450  
    I love the new interface. I installed when it became available just used for the first time today.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Last edited by mamouton; 12/12/2010 at 12:39 PM.
  11. #451  
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Definitely, we have a bug here. Thanks for reporting!!!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Also another bug poped up.. Although I don't know often it happens.. Just happened once to me..

    I was swiping back pages in the PM thread and saw this



    I tapped on one of the pics and it started loading a forum

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  12.    #452  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Also another bug poped up.. Although I don't know often it happens.. Just happened once to me..

    I was swiping back pages in the PM thread and saw this



    I tapped on one of the pics and it started loading a forum

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Yeah, that's fixed for 1.0.1. Thanks!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

  13. #453  
    Ok another..

    replying is a little off... When ever I see a broken tag I don't quote that post.. I usually hit reply..

    But it still puts my post as if I quoted.. See my last post in PM thread..

    :/


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  14. #454  
    I am really liking the interface. I like the photo layouts in the app. Once theme are available mannn! I am using forums more now with your updated version. I think a video or help section helping with the navigation the forums.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  15.    #455  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Ok another..

    replying is a little off... When ever I see a broken tag I don't quote that post.. I usually hit reply..

    But it still puts my post as if I quoted.. See my last post in PM thread..

    :/


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I'm trying to locate the problem. The parser is throwing an error, but I'm not sure where...

    -- Sent from my Palm Device using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

  16. #456  
    Just downloaded it, it's sweet

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

    "Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
  17. #457  
    Can it notify me of new posts on threads that I posted on?


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

    "Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
  18. #458  
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    I'm trying to locate the problem. The parser is throwing an error, but I'm not sure where...

    -- Sent from my Palm Device using Forums
    I really wish I could help more...

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  19.    #459  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I really wish I could help more...

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Don't worry, just it will take me time to locate the issue.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

  20.    #460  
    Quote Originally Posted by furygoalbrtis39 View Post
    Can it notify me of new posts on threads that I posted on?


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Working on it...

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

Posting Permissions