Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 1202
Like Tree19Likes
  1. #421  
    Quote Originally Posted by spectra20 View Post
    Does the Forums app support uploading images from the Pre?


    I didn't see it mentioned on the app description.
    (I tried searching but try searching for the word Forums on a forum and well... yeah)
    soon.. i hope :/
  2. #422  
    Does the new app in the catalog work on webOS 2.0.x?
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  3.    #423  
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    Does the new app in the catalog work on webOS 2.0.x?
    I've not tried on real device, but it should.
    Newness Developments apps:

  4.    #424  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    soon.. i hope :/
    It's the next step (as far as I solve some glitches I have with laaaarge forums).
    Newness Developments apps:

  5. #425  
    The new Forums app is definitely a major improvement over the beta, and definitely worth the price.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  6. #426  
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    The new Forums app is definitely a major improvement over the beta, and definitely worth the price.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Agreed!
  7. beh
    beh is offline
    beh's Avatar
    Posts
    35 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,413 Global Posts
    #427  
    deCorvett and sketch42,
    Thank you both, especially sketch42, for the explanation of how tapatalk works. Now that I understand, I also understand that it isn't a program I would use. Thanks again.
  8.    #428  
    Quote Originally Posted by beh View Post
    deCorvett and sketch42,
    Thank you both, especially sketch42, for the explanation of how tapatalk works. Now that I understand, I also understand that it isn't a program I would use. Thanks again.
    You said that the forum you visit are Tapatalk enabled, isn't it? If so, why don't use the app?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

  9. #429  
    <<Thread Renamed>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  10. #430  
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    I've not tried on real device, but it should.
    Very well, I will buy it on my temp profile on my Pre 2 and check it. I was having login issues with the beta on the Pre 2 but not on my Pre.

    Once purchased, I don't want to have to buy it twice to use it on my primary device. Shoot me a PM to let me know if you can assist with that. I will be happy to provide proof of purchase.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  11.    #431  
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    Very well, I will buy it on my temp profile on my Pre 2 and check it. I was having login issues with the beta on the Pre 2 but not on my Pre.

    Once purchased, I don't want to have to buy it twice to use it on my primary device. Shoot me a PM to let me know if you can assist with that. I will be happy to provide proof of purchase.
    Don't do that!!!

    You'll be out for product updates in your main profile.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

  12. #432  
    Going to be my next app purchase! Used it in beta and loved it!


    My Themes:CLICK HERE
  13.    #433  
    Can you imagine things like opening multiple threads in new cards?

    You can pick some threads from recent posts and read them later, or search in one thread, and post on another one... You know, all the things that make multitasking powerful...

    That will be possible with Forums 1.0.1. Next week.


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

  14. #434  
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Don't do that!!!

    You'll be out for product updates in your main profile.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Well, I didn't check back, got tied up at work. I did buy it on my Pre 2. It works well BTW....

    I may just keep my Pre 2 profile and put it on my next WebOS device on Sprint. I have repurchased just about every app that I use on a regular basis anyway. There were a bunch of games that I bought at .99 each that I won't repurchase. It also gives me chance to get my contacts all cleaned up since I am only using google contacts on it. My original profile is a mix of Palm and Google contacts.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  15. #435  
    Yeah!!! Since i found it on AppCat, it works fine i can post now without cleaning my cookies.
    Congrats DeCorvett.

    -- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr $using$ Forums
  16.    #436  
    I have good news for all the people visiting very large forums: all will be ok on ver. 1.0.1.

    I'm talking about automotiveforums or skyscrappercity, I.e.

    -- Sent from my Palm Device using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

  17.    #437  
    Quote Originally Posted by KromaXamorK View Post
    Yeah!!! Since i found it on AppCat, it works fine i can post now without cleaning my cookies.
    Congrats DeCorvett.

    -- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr $using$ Forums
    Glad to hear that.

    -- Sent from my Palm Device using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

  18. #438  
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Don't do that!!!

    You'll be out for product updates in your main profile.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Posting from my Palm Pre 2. The app is really sweet! Great Job. Although I will still be using the beta from my Pre till I decide which profile to keep.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  19. #439  
    This app is really one of the best! Keep up the great work...you should be very proud. I just spent an hour playing with this when I should be sleeping!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!


  20. StevenX's Avatar
    Posts
    457 Posts
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    #440  
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Can you imagine things like opening multiple threads in new cards?

    You can pick some threads from recent posts and read them later, or search in one thread, and post on another one... You know, all the things that make multitasking powerful...

    That will be possible with Forums 1.0.1. Next week.


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Sounds great! Will we be able to open things in new cards with meta-taps?

Posting Permissions