Page 21 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Just go to the App Catalog, search for "Forums" or "Tapatalk".
    Bought!... I will be leaving my review later today!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    First bug.. Pictures in post don't align with the appropriate poster..

Check the special PM thread

3.    #403  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    First bug.. Pictures in post don't align with the appropriate poster..

Check the special PM thread

Located and fixed, thanks!

Newness Developments apps:

Located and fixed, thanks!

I see there is basic smilie support.. Some smilies work while others don't... eek ..works, but mad,evil don't... Neither does soap , anyway to know which will work?... Is it just the vbvbvb $default$?

5.    #405  
    I see there is basic smilie support.. Some smilies work while others don't... eek ..works, but mad,evil don't... Neither does soap , anyway to know which will work?... Is it just the vbvbvb $default$?

There is no API currently to pick smilies from the forum (don't ask me why) so I've picked some stuff and added it.

Version 1.0.1 will support all the default Palm emoticons, and probably I'll pick a few more common emoticons ( and similar)

There is no API currently to pick smilies from the forum (don't ask me why) so I've picked some stuff and added it.

Version 1.0.1 will support all the default Palm emoticons, and probably I'll pick a few more common emoticons ( and similar)

So I use the codes for the palm ?

:8 o_O

Glad it's finally available. Just downloaded it and left a good review.
  8.    #408  
    So I use the codes for the palm ?

:8 o_O

Yeah, the same emoticon codes used in the messaging app.

9.    #409  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Glad it's finally available. Just downloaded it and left a good review.
    Thanks!

(I must admit I'm a little nervous thinking about people's reviews with this app.)

Thanks!

(I must admit I'm a little nervous thinking about people's reviews with this app.)

Yea.. Sometimes people leave 1 star reviews for no reason. Must be infuriating for a Developer...

Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    I didn't get a chance to review it yet.. I will give good review !

12. beh
    Global Posts
    1,413 Global Posts
    Will users ever be able to add their own sites to their favorites list. In my mind having only the pre-censored sites from your directory makes this app of little practical use. Or am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by beh View Post
    Will users ever be able to add their own sites to their favorites list. In my mind having only the pre-censored sites from your directory makes this app of little practical use. Or am I missing something?
    Huh? I have both PC and AC listed. It saves them once you log in to each forum...

Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  14. beh
    Global Posts
    1,413 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Huh? I have both PC and AC listed. It saves them once you log in to each forum...

Since I can't find any screen on the version of the beta I downloaded 2 days ago nor the one I downloaded earlier into which to enter a URL, how exactly do you get to a forum to log-on? My choses available only search for sites in the directory on every screen that allows for input. Thus, I can only reach those sites that are pre-selected. I also tried the method outlined early on in this thread and it didn't work.
  15.    #415  
    Since I can't find any screen on the version of the beta I downloaded 2 days ago nor the one I downloaded earlier into which to enter a URL, how exactly do you get to a forum to log-on? My choses available only search for sites in the directory on every screen that allows for input. Thus, I can only reach those sites that are pre-selected. I also tried the method outlined early on in this thread and it didn't work.
    You don't have to enter any URL, just search your forum in the Gallery. "Pre-selected"??? The forum needs to have tapatalk enabled in order to work, and to enable tapatalk they need to add the forum to the Gallery.

16. beh
    Global Posts
    1,413 Global Posts
    Why should a forum owner have to add anything to your gallery? If they already have the plugin in operation, and most do, I should be able to insert their URL into your software and get there. If they don't have the plugin then the software should simply tell me that. Anything else is useless from a users point of view in my opinion. This portion of the software is very poorly thought out in my mind. In fact, from my perspective, the gallery shouldn't even exist.
  17.    #417  
    Why should a forum owner have to add anything to your gallery? If they already have the plugin in operation, and most do, I should be able to insert their URL into your software and get there. If they don't have the plugin then the software should simply tell me that. Anything else is useless from a users point of view in my opinion. This portion of the software is very poorly thought out in my mind. In fact, from my perspective, the gallery shouldn't even exist.

It's the Tapatalk Gallery, not "my" Gallery. How do you think Tapatalk's apps work?

The forum owners need to register their sites first to be able to download the plugin, so if the forum is tapatalk enabled, then it's in the Gallery.

It's so hard to use the search function?

Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Love the changes you've made to the app (the ones I've seen so far anyway) - great job!

I had a couple of strange glitches after installing; after going to the PreCentral forums then swiping up into card view and then back into the app, the app wouldn't come out of the card view faded out view. Also, after deleting Forums Beta I couldn't delete the old PreCentral launcher icon (which was linked to Forums Beta obviously) to replace it with a new Forums one... Reinstalling Forums Beta and doing a Luna Restart then deleting the launcher icon solved both issues.

The only negative thing I have to say is that I really hate the new default PreCentral Forums icon with the white background. I much preferred the transparent background from the Beta version; it fit much better in the launcher. Any chance we can get the transparent background back for the launcher icon?
    there are NO Preselected sites... Tapatalk is a software that enables the end user to run Tapatalk clients on their mobile phone. If the forum owner has not installed the software on his/her forum than any tapatalk client will not work.

If however the owner/admin of the forum you want to visit has installed the Tapatalk software on his Forums server than it is automatically populated into every Tapatalk Client.

its only "preselected" as you put it, by the forum owner think of it as an opt in or opt out of a service. every forum owner can Opt-in to allow their users to use Tapatalk enabled clients, by installing the tapatalk software on their forum.
    Does the Forums app support uploading images from the Pre?

I didn't see it mentioned on the app description.
    (I tried searching but try searching for the word Forums on a forum and well... yeah)