Page 18 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
    Ok it works now but it's because I putted "manual" login mode in Preferences with automatic login it doesn't work.
    Anyway thanks I can post with my phone now. ^^

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta

Edit : It works on Pre Central but not with another forum (like tellementnomade.com, a newest forum from today)
  2.    #342  
    Quote Originally Posted by KromaXamorK View Post
    Ok it works now but it's because I putted "manual" login mode in Preferences with automatic login it doesn't work.
    Anyway thanks I can post with my phone now. ^^

Edit : It works on Pre Central but not with another forum (like tellementnomade.com, a newest forum from today)
    Is your phone patched?

Newness Developments apps:

Not for now it still in his original coming (webOS 2.0.0)
    I noticed that when I logged off from Precentral it cleans cookies itself apprently it's not the case for others forums I was.
    But even if I cleaned up cookies with FF I can't post, it only works for Precentral's forum.
    (others forums I go to if it helps : tellementnomade & Frandroid's french forum)
  4.    #344  
    Quote Originally Posted by KromaXamorK View Post
    Not for now it still in his original coming (webOS 2.0.0)
    I noticed that when I logged off from Precentral it cleans cookies itself apprently it's not the case for others forums I was.
    But even if I cleaned up cookies with FF I can't post, it only works for Precentral's forum.
    (others forums I go to if it helps : tellementnomade & Frandroid's french forum)
    Oh, webOS2.0... Then that's the issue.

The app isn't 2.0 ready, and the issue you mention is one of the reasons.

Damn whatever thanks for your time.
  6.    #346  
    Tell me what you think about the new UI...

Forums • Newness Developments

I love it! Any idea on when it's going to be released? I really want to play with it lol...
  8.    #348  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I love it! Any idea on when it's going to be released? I really want to play with it lol...
    I'm working now with the ugliest thing: help files. The code is done (with the current feature set), and only have to fix some little things.

I think next week the app will be available in the App Catalog.

Like it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Tell me what you think about the new UI...

Newness Developments

I want!!!

This looks even more awesomer!!! Wow!!!
    Sorry if this has already been addressed--couldn't find it anywhere:

How do I add forums to the My Forums page? Do I just drag the forum down onto the star? That seems to work, but always replaces the second forum. Can I only have 2 forums? Thanks.

Matt
  12.    #352  
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew.rosenfelder View Post
    Sorry if this has already been addressed--couldn't find it anywhere:

How do I add forums to the My Forums page? Do I just drag the forum down onto the star? That seems to work, but always replaces the second forum. Can I only have 2 forums? Thanks.

Matt
    My Forums only saves forums you've logged in, so you just need to login to the forum, and the app saves the forum automatically into My Forums.

If you need to navigate the forum anonnymously, you can:

- deactivate the autologin preference
    - launch it from Visited Forums, as Visited Forums doesn't save your credentials.

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    My Forums only saves forums you've logged in, so you just need to login to the forum, and the app saves the forum automatically into My Forums.

If you need to navigate the forum anonnymously, you can:

- deactivate the autologin preference
    - launch it from Visited Forums, as Visited Forums doesn't save your credentials.

Don't forget the recent forums tab
    the one that looks like a clock.. That will show even forums that you haven't logged in...
    As a phpBB forum owner who uses a Pre I'd love to get in on the beta, please consider. Thanks!
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Epic 4G -> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by northward View Post
    As a phpBB forum owner who uses a Pre I'd love to get in on the beta, please consider. Thanks!
    www.newnessdevelopments.com/?page_id=151

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Thanks, but we're already running the Tapatalk plug-in, albeit an older version that needs to be upgraded. It's the webOS app beta I'd like to get in on.
    Quote Originally Posted by northward View Post
    Thanks, but we're already running the Tapatalk plug-in, albeit an older version that needs to be upgraded. It's the webOS app beta I'd like to get in on.
    It's a public beta lol. Go download it in Preware via the palm-beta feed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    It's a public beta lol. Go download it in Preware via the palm-beta feed.
    That's what I get for not reading the whole thread. Thank you, and mea culpa.
    I'm getting alot of "malformed <method response>" errors navigated through the different tabs.

Just me?

Also, the search function seems very buggy. I generally have to reload the app tho do a new search. The old search result gets "stuck"
    Treo 650 > HTC Mogul > HTC Touch Diamond > BB Curve > Palm PRE > HTC Evo + BB Bold
  20.    #360  
    Quote Originally Posted by giograves View Post
    I'm getting alot of "malformed " errors navigated through the different tabs.

Just me?

Also, the search function seems very buggy. I generally have to reload the app tho do a new search. The old search result gets "stuck"
    Are you talking about the Forums Gallery? If so, the server is down since a few hours, but you can navigate through your forums as always.