Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 1202
Like Tree19Likes
  1. #281  
    We were just trying to get rid of that annoying pop up lol

    Questionable posts deleted
  2. #282  
    All posts cleansed. On to my next project...
  3. #283  
    I'm too happy to get rid of that annoyin pop up XD lol

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  4. #284  
    I tried to install the Forums app, but it said the Beta had expired when I tried to run it.

    I don't see that this is affecting anyone else though, do I have a problem?
  5. StevenX's Avatar
    Posts
    457 Posts
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    #285  
    Quote Originally Posted by clindner View Post
    I tried to install the Forums app, but it said the Beta had expired when I tried to run it.

    I don't see that this is affecting anyone else though, do I have a problem?
    It's happening to everyone. The developer's apparently working to get an update out to fix it. I hope that happens soon because the popup's very annoying and I've stopped using the app because of it. Note that you can do a back gesture to get rid of it, but it will pop up again on every new page you open.
  6. #286  
    Oh, I saw that mention of a popup, I didn't realize that was my problem too! Thanks.
  7. #287  
    Quote Originally Posted by clindner View Post
    I tried to install the Forums app, but it said the Beta had expired when I tried to run it.

    I don't see that this is affecting anyone else though, do I have a problem?
    no its everyone... but you can work around it by doing a back gesture or a swipe the card back gesture
  8. #288  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    no its everyone... but you can work around it by doing a back gesture or a swipe the card back gesture
    Yep.

    There is supposed to be an update released over the weekend but I haven't seen it yet.
  9. #289  
    me thinks it comin
  10.    #290  
    Ok guys, the waiting time has (almost) finished.

    I'm submitting the app right now. This has been a very hard week. I've been rewriting a bit the code, and I think that it works faster and better right now.

    Also, I've been working on error handling, and session management, and I've done some changes. This could work better or worse, you'll tell me.

    I've added basic Private Messages support, and also compatibility with password protected subforums.
    Newness Developments apps:

  11. #291  
    Great! Do you think it will work in my forum now? Thanks.
  12.    #292  
    Quote Originally Posted by jossanaijr View Post
    Great! Do you think it will work in my forum now? Thanks.
    I think so, I've ironed some smf and ipboard issues.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Newness Developments apps:

  13. #293  
    you got me hitting the update button every sec now.... shame on you
  14.    #294  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    you got me hitting the update button every sec now.... shame on you
    Hahahahaha...


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Newness Developments apps:

  15. #295  
    Got it... Sweet! PM's

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  16. #296  
    Woohoo!!! It's officially no more pop up's lol sn: imma play around w/ this for a while.. I'll bb if somethin decides not to work right

    Edit: is there supposed to be more options for number of topics to show when I go to prefs. ?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  17. #297  
    I see you prepared for user customised topics to show but not editable.. Also do pm's get a popup?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  18.    #298  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I see you prepared for user customised topics to show but not editable.. Also do pm's get a popup?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Not at the moment, sorry. I had no time to enable more PM features.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Newness Developments apps:

  19. #299  
    Well I love it so far... Nice touch with the email design...

    I have instant email notify on pm anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Not at the moment, sorry. I had no time to enable more PM features.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  20. #300  
    Alright! I can dig it.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta

Posting Permissions