1.    #1  
    Hello,

Being a Palm PrPrPr $newbie$: $Is$ $it$ $possible$ $to$ $have$ $items$ $in$ $the$ $Trash$ $folder$ $automaticly$ $removed$ $when$ $closing$ $the$ $mail$ $app$?
    Also, are there any spam filters available?
    Thnx
    "The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim..." - Edsger Dijkstra, Dutch computer scientist, 1930-2002
    Not that i know of, but thats not too shabby of an idea for a patch. I could probably use something like that.
    As for the spam filter...that would actually lie in the hands of the provider that is hosting your email. (hotmail, gmail, outlook...etc) if you have a filter in place on those accounts then it will never make it to your pre.
    Meh. I just run a job on the server to empty the trash folder. It helps when you run your own, I guess :-). AntiSpam and Antimalware are also best handled on the server. I use MimeDefang and SpamAssassin on Sendmail, myself. But I'm weird like that.
    : (){:|:&};:
    Quote Originally Posted by knobbysideup View Post
    Meh. I just run a job on the server to empty the trash folder. It helps when you run your own, I guess :-). AntiSpam and Antimalware are also best handled on the server. I use MimeDefang and SpamAssassin on Sendmail, myself. But I'm weird like that.
    I hear ya man. When it comes to outlook in an exchange environment that would probably be the best answer. (write a script and have it empty the trash at given times once or twice a day) But for ppl that are using hotmail thats not really an option for them.