View Poll Results: How would you like a Plancast client for webOS?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Bring it!

8 53.33%
  • I'd use it if it was good

2 13.33%
  • Dont need one

0 0%
  • I dont use Plancast

5 33.33%
  1.    #1  
    Hi Guys,

how would you like a Plancast client for webOS?
    I personally don't use it, and never heard of it until today, but the more apps for webOS the better, I voted that I didn't use it, but bring it anyway.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Do you have more details about what Plancast is? The website is pretty basic. Is it like evite for Facebook and Twitter?
  4.    #4  
    Its pretty similar to twitter but its focuses on sharing plans. Rather than trying to compete with facebook or twitter it tries to extend them, connecting and integrating rather seemlessly with both.

Have a look at this if you want to learn more:

Plancast Is Foursquare… For The Future
    Thanks for the link - I use FB, Twitter and Foursquare. I would definitely check this out if it was offered.
  6.    #6  
    The API looks pretty straightforward and I already have a design in mind so I guess I'll start playing around a little. Nothing's decided though so keep the votes coming!
    Guys, I use plancast religiously here in the SF Bay Area, not just to openly share my future event/activity plans with subscribers (their term for followers), but to openly subscribe to RIPs (really important peeps) future event plans and help shape my event agenda for the week/month, etc. If you are into social networking and keeping tabs on your local event scene and who's attending, Plancast is the coolest, most useful tool around. Two thumbs up for a WebOS Plancast client like 4sq, LI, FB, Yelp, OT, etc.
  8.    #8  
    So we decided to go ahead and do this thing. The first plancast client for webOS is now officially in development. Any suggestions for the name?
    How about Plancastic for a name. Sounds good to me and I'm excited to hear your developing an app.
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I personally don't use it, and never heard of it until today, but the more apps for webOS the better, I voted that I didn't use it, but bring it anyway.
    Agree with you,The more apps,the webOS will be better...bring it mate...look forward to it...
  11.    #11  
    plancastic sounds great. Any other suggestions?
    I use http://doodle.com/ for my real-world activity planning, cause it can be used without any account besides also using FB-,Y!-,OpenID-,google-Account, so even the not so connected can chime in.
    Is there a app for that?
  13.    #13  
    I use doodle on a regular basis, too. Plancast is more for sharing your plans than deciding on a date or what to do.

Also due to Synergy webOS is the perfect OS for a plancast client. Our app will seemlessly integrate the calendar and contacts and thinking about the possibilities with just type and exhibition mode just gets my mouth watering...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggun View Post
    I use doodle on a regular basis, too. Plancast is more for sharing your plans than deciding on a date or what to do.

Also due to Synergy webOS is the perfect OS for a plancast client. Our app will seemlessly integrate the calendar and contacts and thinking about the possibilities with just type and exhibition mode just gets my mouth watering...
    oh ok couldn't get this from the homepage as they have no example pages or "about" there unless you register perhaps.