1.    #1  
    Halloween is coming, it is less than 3 weeks for now! Try special logic game created exclusively for 2010 Halloween! Move and rotate falling monsters and items to create a horizontal line without gaps. Simple but very addictive!
    Try it: HalloweenTris

I saw this app the other day and I was going to try it out however I was a bit annoyed by all your other apps. Not that they aren't decent apps or anything, you just bump them way too much. I mean every day I check the app catalog and your Zombie game, Aztecs and 8 ball are always at the top.

Me being a developer I understand that bumping apps means more money, but I think I speak for everyone when I say tone it down a notch. Palm has offered us developers with a great feature in which we can bump our apps. This is a great feature if used correctly (aka if you actually release an update not just bump your app). If all the developers start to abuse this feature I'm sure palm will take it away.

Once again I'm not trying to offend you or anything like that, I'm just looking out for all developers.
    I was unaware you could even "bump" your apps? How do you do this (not that I'm interested at all, just curious), just by updating the metadata to nothing new?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dmglakewood View Post
    I saw this app the other day and I was going to try it out however I was a bit annoyed by all your other apps. Not that they aren't decent apps or anything, you just bump them way too much. I mean every day I check the app catalog and your Zombie game, Aztecs and 8 ball are always at the top.

Me being a developer I understand that bumping apps means more money, but I think I speak for everyone when I say tone it down a notch. Palm has offered us developers with a great feature in which we can bump our apps. This is a great feature if used correctly (aka if you actually release an update not just bump your app). If all the developers start to abuse this feature I'm sure palm will take it away.

Once again I'm not trying to offend you or anything like that, I'm just looking out for all developers.
    I will not doing this any more. I just didn't realize that it is so annoying. Sorry for that.
    It's no problem. It's okay to bump your apps every now and then, that's what most developers do. I would say once a week though instead of every day. =)